021

This is it kiddies

Jimin and I have been together for three and a half years now.

There were a few petty arguments, but not enough to pull us apart. Once Jimin graduated university with a degree in dance, he bought his own studio apartment to live in while I still lived with my family.

To transition to our other lovely family members, Kadie and Nako are now nineteen and looking for their own place. Hoseok and Yoongi had moved out two years ago, and now have their own house with two lovely puppies and a kitten. Eunhae and Johnny moved to Japan so Johnny could finish university, but they both decided they were coming back to Korea right after.

Now Taehyung..

Taehyung hasn't been doing so well.

Although he finished university, he's been really stressed out. Apparently, every day, or even a couple times a day, the words planted on his bicep change. Like his soulmate changes. He's started calling himself a glitch in the system, and has even contemplated suicide because of it. Of course, Jimin has stopped him every time Tae had those thoughts, just to make sure he knew how worth it he really was.

~~~

Jimin had invited me over for a sleepover. We were cuddled up on his bed watching the drama, Fight My Way.

We had started the drama the night before when I got at his house. It was currently the next day, but he was incredibly sleepy so we laid low.

Finishing the drama had been easy, after all, we hadn't left the bed for anything other than bathroom breaks. We had snacks surrounding us on the beds as we watched the show and giggled together. Eventually, Jimin started making super cheesy pickup lines.

"Are you Big Bang? Because we could make some fantastic babies,"

"I have my eyes Eunwoo,"

"You Rocky my world,"

"My name is Soonyoung, but you can call me Soon,"

"You be my curry, I'll be your rice,"

"I love you more than Onew loves chicken-"

Eventually, I couldn't hold it in anymore and just bursted out laughing.

"Jimin shut up!" I exclaimed while laughing loudly, playfully hitting his shoulders and chest. He let out shy and happy giggles as he did so.

Eventually, we settled down.

Jimin buried his nose in my hair while I cuddled into his side, his arms snaking around my waist.

The two of us sat like that for a while, not doing anything but taking in each other's presence.

"Okay, Minie. Not to ruin this moment, but I believe we have something to do.."

~~~

Jimin and I stood outside the hospital room. I gave him a quick glance and he squeezed my hand in reassurance.

He carefully pushed open the door. Laying in the hospital bed was a brunette girl. Her hair was curly and cute. I could tell she was pretty, though it was hard. She was thin, collarbones poking at her skin way too prominently, and her face was just as bad. The girl looked so exhausted. Her lips were slightly parted and pink, eyes closed, and boy was she pale.

Her lovesickness was eating her alive.

"Yuqi?" Jimin called, going to sit on the a chair by her bed. Yuqi let out a quiet hum in response, clearly too tired to even open her eyes. "Can you look at me?" She whined, but opened her eyes slowly.