020

Jimin and I soon made it to his cozy cute house

Continuing to hold my hand, Jimin unlocked the front door quietly as we stepped into the kitchen. In there was Eunhae and an embarrassed looking Yoongi.

"I saw what I saw Yoongs! Stop trying to deny it!" Eunhae seemed to be teasing him, making me stifle a giggle as Yoongi buried his head in his hands.

"Noona, shut up!" Just at that moment, Hoseok came happily skipping down the stairs.

"I'm back~" The dark haired man sing-songed. His eyes landed on me and Jimin almost immediately, making him gasp.

"Alex is back!" He yelled and ran towards me, going to wrap me in a hug, but soon stopped in front of me, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I gave him a smile and hesitated, but eventually threw myself into his embrace, squeezing him tight.

"Oh my gosh! Jiminie, how-" Jimin quickly cut off his older sister, not wanting to go further into detail.

"I'll tell you later, noona," My boyfriend mumbled while he watched fondly as Hoseok and I hugged, swaying from side to side. After a couple minutes, Hoseok pulled back.

"Before you guys say anything.." I started. "I want to know what Eunhae was teasing Yoongi about." A loud groan rang from Yoongi's lips.

"Noona, please don't say anything!" An evil smile twisted on her lips.

"Yoongi left his door slightly open today, and I head noises like whining, so I wanted to go see what was wrong,"

"Noona, sHUT UP!" Yoongi tried, and I could tell he was so close to smashing his head against the table.

"So I peaked in the door to make sure everything was alright.. and I saw Yoongi kneeling on his bed in a baby blue tube top and a white mini skirt while he begged Hoseok to fuck him like a needy baby~" I noticed as Hoseok's cheeks turned a bright red and he tried to laugh off his embarrassment.

It seems Yoongi couldn't take it anymore and he smacked his forehead harshly against the counter, making Hoseok gasp and run to his boyfriend's side to stop him.

"Baby, don't do that— you'll hurt yourself." The younger pouted, sitting down and pulling the sulking Yoongi into his lap.

A small giggle left my lips as Jimin hesitantly wrapped an arm around my waist. Once he noticed my trembling, he tried to pull back but I held his arm there to let him know I'm okay.

We heard a car door shut outside, making Eunhae hum. She turned around to face the sink and started doing dishes.

"Mom and dad must be home." She smiled. The entrance door opened and without looking up, Eunhae said, "Welcome home guys,"

In the doorway was a tall figure with pretty dark brown hair and a handsome face. I didn't recognize him at all, but the others seemed to. He cocked his head to the side and put a finger to his lips as if to tell everyone to keep quiet.

"Guys? Is that how you treat your boyfriend after not seeing him for eight months?" Eunhae gasped and dropped the dish she was holding into the sink. She looked up and didn't think twice before running and jumping into the man's arms. He caught her by holding his hands under her thighs while she wrapped her arms and legs around him, nuzzling into his neck.

"Johnny, I missed you so much," She said, and I could practically hear the pout in her voice. "why didn't you tell me you were coming back?!"

"I wanted to surprise you, baby~" From what I gathered, his name was Johnny. He had a slight lisp so his voice, but it just added to his character.

I giggled softly while watching them reunite. It was very cute.

Soon, he set Eunhae down and looked at me, tilting his head.

"Who's this?" He wondered. Jimin smiled and held my hand.

"My soulmate." Jimin told the taller man confidently. "Johnny Seo, meet Alex Kim." My boyfriend beamed, a beautiful smile gracing his face.

Johnny smiled at me and bowed.

"Very nice to meet you, Alex!" He told me. I bowed back at him.

"Likewise!"

After a few minutes of chit-chat, Jimin squeezed my hand.

"Should we go to my room?" I nodded. Jimin carefully grabbed my hand and led me to his room, laying down on his bed and looking up at the ceiling.
"Come here, princess."

Carefully making my way over to him, I laid next to his muscular build. He wrapped his arms around my petite body and looked down at me, whispering.

"Is this okay?" I nodded and snuggled into him. "Alex.. are we together for good now?" With a giggle, I looked up at him.

"As long as you don't pull some dumb stunt, yes!"

"I'll never do that. Cross my heart," Jimin said with a smile, rubbing his fingers through my hair.

Jimin and I ended up staying awake until late, not sleeping until about four in the morning. We had discussed our dreams and futures. It turns out, Jimin had started going to a university to major in dance. He had his heart set on being a choreographer and dance teacher to young kids who share the same passion.

"Will we have kids someday?" I wondered out loud, earning a soft chuckle from the prince–like man beside me.

"That all depends if you're up for it. I mean, you're just now letting me touch you innocently. But to be intimate is very different. I really want to make sure you're ready," I smiled up at him and ran my fingers through his soft brown locks.

"I'm so in love with you, Alexandriana Kim," My boyfriend said, breaking the comforting silence we had shared.

"I'm in love with you too, Park Jimin."

you guys.
just.
one.
more.
chapter.
can you believe it?🥺
the book is almost over!!😭
with official chapters, that is. there will be some bonus chapters, but the last actual chapter is the next one. i'm excited, but saaadd