013

Jimin dropped me off at my house after hugging me tight, claiming he didn't want to let me go. But eventually, he finally unlocked the car and I ran inside before he could change his mind.

"Hi, honey," My mom greeted me with a smile as I walked in the room.

"Hey, mommy," I replied and kissed her cheek. "I have a date with Jimin." I told her.

"Oh? How fun," She told me and smiled.

"Yup! I'm excited~"

"You should invite him over for family movie night this weekend. He'd be a nice addition." My mom said, giggling a bit. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay, mom, I'll ask. I'm gonna go get ready," I told her.

"Okay, dear! Have fun!"

"I will!" I shouted back at her as I ran up the stairs, quickly rushing to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I brushed my hair before deciding to leave it down

I brushed my hair before deciding to leave it down. I messed with it a bit, scrunching it up in my hands in hopes of giving it more volume. Once satisfied, I applied some concealer and a clear lipgloss.

I pulled out my phone and sat on my bed, deciding to play a game until Jimin told me he was here.

So I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I realized how long it's been and checked the time, only to see that it's been two and a half hours.

Where is he?

I was getting kind of nervous because I haven't heard a word from him since he dropped me off. So I sent him a text.

where are you?
are you okay?

I bit my lip and waited for a response, but nothing came. Starting to get nervous, I opened my contacts and called Eunhae.

"Hello?"

"Unnie.. do you know where Jimin is?" I asked.

"Uh.. he left like two hours ago.. isn't he with you?" She questioned, making my face pale. I started to shake a little.

What's going on?

"I'm kidding, Alex. He's still here." I let out a breath of relief at her comment.

"Oh thank god.."

"He's just having trouble pulling himself together. Something about his first real date with you, or whatever."

"Ohh, okay.. thank you, unnie,"

"Of course. I'll see you later~"

I hung up the call and sighed, wondering when he'll show up. It's been a while, and I'm starting to get bored.

Minie?
I miss you
I'm bored
please come
I want to have our date :(

read✔️ 1:47 pm

Jiminie..
Please
Is something wrong?

read✔️ 1:47 pm

Jimin?

My breath grew quick and heavy. My whole body was tingling. What's happening? Why won't he answer?

I'm driving, princess.
I'll be there in 10

I immediately felt horrible.

Of course.

I slowly curled into myself.

I'm just annoying him.. he's only driving, and all I can do is bother him.

So I sat, with my head buried in my hands. I could feel the light pressure of my loose curls falling over my shoulder and my thoughts slowly took over my mind. Before I knew it, another 15 minutes had passed.

"Alex?" A soft voice called from my door, making all of the clouding thoughts escape my head.

"Jimin," I mumbled, the name barely audible as it slipped from my mouth.

"Are you ready, baby?" He asked, and reached out my hand.

Something didn't feel right. My body didn't let me forget that.

Before he could even touch me, I flinched, feeling something almost electric shoot through me. And not in a good way.

He stumbled back, shocked from the way I had flinched so harshly away from him.

"What was going on, Jimin?" I asked. He blushed softly and cleared his throat.

"I was nervous.. scared, even."

"About the date?" I asked, warily looking into his eyes. He nodded, his eyes not meeting mine. I just assumed it was because he was shy. But there was something else that was tinted on his face. I just couldn't make out what it was.

"It's our first real date.. I want it to be special," I nodded.

"Okay.."

"Let's go, hmm? I'm getting hungry," He mumbled. I nodded.

He walked out of my room, me trailing not far behind.