017

"If all she's going to do is defend Jimin, then I don't want to hear it!" I yelled as Kadie followed me downstairs

"Unnie, please! You could be mis-" I cut her off quickly.

"What excuse does he have for cheating, huh?! I did everything for him!" I slammed the door in her face and locked it. From the other side, I could hear Kadie who was quietly comforting Nako. I probably scared her.

I did feel guilty, but I really wasn't in the mood for it. And I wouldn't ever be in the mood for it.

I crawled into my bed and curled into the covers, just wanted to feel the warmth I had felt with Jimin.

When I started to think about it though, my eyes stung with tears. What was once butterflies in my stomach had turned into a burning hatred inside my gut.

"...I want them to have faith in me. And maybe.. even have this one unattractive thing about them. This one flaw that makes them so ugly to other guys, so that she can be all mine,"

My vision was cloudy. What he had said the day we met was running around in my brain.

Faith. Out the door.

I have that one unattractive thing, so why wasn't i good enough?

I'm never good enough.

Never good enough for anyone.

I had begun to shake, the thoughts being too much. Everything was overwhelming, but I wasn't quite sure how to stop. The room had seemed to spin, just a little.

You're one ugly fault was too ugly.

Even for your soulmate.

Cut.

While sitting in that corner, all of my demons had started to attack. They snipped at the last couple threads over my sanity. But there was one word that kept repeating in my mind.

Cut.

My eyes had shifted to the exact spot my box cutter sat. As if in autopilot, my hand started reaching out. However, the second my hand grazed the plastic my mind was back into panic. I retracted my hand, not obeying the messed up commands.

"No.." I pulled my knees to my chest and wept. Everything was just too much right now; neither my body nor mind could even fully comprehend the situation. My body was too weak to even sit up, so I ended up falling on my side.

"T-Too much for one night.." I mumbled and looked up at my ceiling weakly. I really didn't want to say it, but I felt the need to. "Goodnight Jimin." I looked back down. Just like shutting off the lights, I had shut off my brain for the night. Sleep was my top priority right then, and I was going to get it.

But just before I could fall asleep, I noticed something that had been on my wrist. It was dark, but I could see the black letters that graced my pale skin.

"I think you just fell for me"

And that's when the universe confirmed it.

New words were on my wrist. Not the "it's you" that i lived with my whole life.

Park Jimin wasn't my real soulmate.

yo this is short, so imma try to get another one out today

yo this is short, so imma try to get another one out today. stay tuned ;D