004

I woke up and got dressed

I was going back to university today.

I walked downstairs to see Kadie passed out on the couch

I walked downstairs to see Kadie passed out on the couch. I sighed at her.

I quickly ran outside, only to see snow everywhere.

Damn, I don't have a coat..

I started walking towards the bus stop, shivering in my boots. I finally made it and waited.

"Alex?" I turned and saw Jimin walking down the sidewalk. I waved slightly. "Holy crap Alex!" He ran up to me, almost slipping, making me laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"Your lips are blue!" He said.

"Oh.. well I wasn't expecting snow," I let out a small laugh.

"Time to live up to be your ideal type," He said and took off his leather jacket. It was brown leather, lined with a soft flannel material. "Here."

"Thanks Chim Chim," I said and grinned. He smiled warmly. "But are you going to be warm enough?"

"This hoodie is thick, don't worry. Anyways, I have to get to work. I'll see you later?" I nodded once. The bus arrived.

"Thanks again!" I got on the bus and rang my ticket.

~~~

I walked into Mr. Kim's homeroom.

I bowed at him. He smiled knowingly.

"How are things going, Alex?" He asked.

"Great!" I said. "I finally found my soulmate and could never be happier."

"That's good," He said, his dimples showing.

"So what about you and your boyfriend, hm?" I smirked.

"Wife material," He said and chuckled. I laughed along. Mr. Kim always had a smile. Especially when his significant other was brought up. He always bragged how his boyfriend was the best boyfriend and nobody could ever compare.