Chapter Two - Abuse and Decision

"Uh, Gray?" Lucy asked as the two of them walked to Lucy's house.
"Yeah?"
"My house isn't that far anymore, I'll just go on myself." She said.
"Okay, see ya tomorow!" He said as Lucy made her turn on the street.

"I'm home.." Lucy wispered, hoping that her father was asleep. You see, her father likes to beat her when he's really drunk.
"Lucy dear, welcome home!" The tall man with blonde hair and beard said to Lucy as chills went down her spine.
"H-Hi dad," She said.
"Were you planning on leaving to your room before we have our fun?!" He yelled with beer in his hand.
"You sneaky little bitch!" He screamed as he threw a beer bottle at Lucy.

She sat up and felt dizzy, all around her were pieces of glass. She felt something sliding down her sholder, when she looked at it there was a lot of blood, not just on her arm, her whole body had little pieces of glass stuck in her skin and they were all bleeding (duh).

"I-I-I'm sorry dad, it won't happen again, I swear!" Lucy yelled as her father walked closer.
"Come with me," He said as they went down to the basement. In Lucy's opinion, that was the scariest place on earth, but she couldn't leave or she would earn more damage on herself.

"Sit down!" All of a sudden he screamed and Lucy flinched hard as she did what he said. He handcuffed her hands to the chair, it was a metal uncomfortable chair.

"We shall start with a whip, wouldn't you agree?" Jude said with sinister smile as he took the whip in his hands and slamed it on Lucy's skin.

"Ahh!" Lucy screamed in agony as the mark of the whip started to bleed on her thigh.

"Be quiet!!" Jude screamed and slapped Lucy across the face, but she didn't scream this time.
"Good girl.." He said and his next torture tehnique was knife. He slide it trough her left sholder as she sat there emotionless. Her whole body went numb. Two minutes passed, whan he backed away he looked at it satisfactionally.

"SLB (Sneaky Little Bitch), you like that, don't you?" He said with big evil smile. Lucy glared at the floor with her now dull eyes and pale skin.

~45 minutes pass by~

Jude has finished his little games with his daughter and sent her to her room. She was covered in cuts, bruises and burns. Real burns.

"Damn," Lucy said as her body limped to her bedroom. She was exausted, but she wasn't done yet. She want to the bathroom and took out her blade. She looked at it for few seconds before slicing her wrist lightly. She didn't have much energy or strenght to cut deeper. Fuck, I can't even cut properly! She yelled at herself in her head. I'm stupid, worthless and good for nothing bitch!

After few un-deep cuts, she gave up and left to bed. Her wrists and basicly, her whole arm was covered in cuts, but that didn't bothered her much. Why? Because she always wore something that prevented her skin from showing, but even better, she is going to kill herself anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

~In the morning~

Lucy woke up after bad night of sleep. She was constantly waking up and kept having nightmares. Well, you would call them nightmares, but to Lucy they are the dreams she hopes come true. You see, she died in every of her dream. In some she died from blood loss, in some from an accident, but in the last she killed herself. Just thinking about it made Lucy smile.

Lucy had black bags under her eyes, but she didn't care. She wore jeans and some gray hoodie.

"You're going without saying bye to your papa?" Her dad said. She turned around to look at him.
"Bye dad," Said Lucy as she opened the door to leave, but she felt a grip on her wrist. She looked back only to recieve a slap from her called 'father'.

This is it. I can't. I just can't take it anymore. Tonight. I'm going to do it tonight. Lucy thought as she rubbed her cheek on her way to school.

"Oi! Heartfilia! Hold up!" Yelled Natsu, trying to catch up to Lucy.
"What do you want, Dragneel?" Said Lucy, without looking at the pink haired boy.
"Moody today, are we? Heh, glad to hear your day is going bad so far, loser!" He said as Lucy continued looking at the floor with her dull eyes.
"Is something wrong? How come you don't fight back?" Asked now worried boy.
"Why do you care?" Lucy asked, still emotionless.
"You're right, I don't care." Natsu said and walked away.

I can't wait for tonight. Finally, I'll be free. Lucy thought as she took a big breath in.

————————————————————
What do you think happens next?

Thoughts on Lucy's dad?

Will Lucy kill herself?

Find out in the next chapter: He Saved Me