Chapter Seventeen - Together?!

"Oi, Lucy!" A dark haired boy shouted across the school hall. The girl he called for turned around while holding her books of the next class she was having to her chest.

"Oh, Gray! I was looking for you!" She yelled happily and ran to him.

"You were looking for me? Why?" She grinned at his silliness, which weirded him out, but he 'knew' Lucy and just shrugged it off.

"For the coffee..? I promised, did I not?" She said in the most casual way as the light bell appeared above his head as he remembered.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I almost forgot." He smiled as they both took off since their school day was over.

~~

"Okay, first, I didn't see you in so long... what's new?" Gray asked as they entered the coffee shop and sat down at the empty table.

"Well-"

"Hello, how can I serve you t-today?" Asked a woman, wearing a maid costume like every girl who worked there. She had blue eyes and blue wavy hair. Apparently, Gray knew her.

"Hey Juvia, no need to be so formal with me~" he said with a grin as he looked up at her, making her blush and apologise.

"J-Juvia.." Lucy muttered in disbelief.

Could it be her..? Lucy wondered.

"Yes, miss?" Juvia asked formally while looking at her.

"Can I ask you a question, if you don't mind?" The blonde asked, she suspected this was her childhood best friend.

"Of course!" She answered happily and smiled.

"Do you remember, maybe, a girl with blonde hair who played together with you.. and teased you about a certain grey haired boy?" Juvia's eyes widened as Lucy finished her sentence while eyeing Gray with a smirk.

"L-Lucy?"

"That's me!" She shouted as she stood up and hugged her long gone friend. They used to play every single day before Lucy's dad started abusing her. Both of their eyes slightly watered from happiness, they didn't see each other for almost 9 or 10 years.

"I missed you, love-rival!" Juvia told Lucy as they tightened their hug.

"I missed you too, Juvia!"

~~

"Um... did you forget about someone?" Gray asked, slightly annoyed, but also glad that they found each other.

"R-Right, my apologies.." Juvia looked down and held her plate.

"Juvia, quit the formalities for Mavis' sake." He stood up and planted a small kiss on her lips. Lucy stared for a while, processing what was going on.

"You guys a-are..?" She stuttered while her point finger flied between their bodies.

"Yes, for almost a month..!" Gray answered and put his hand on Juvia's waist, making her blush.

"G-Gray-sama, not on my working place.." she whispered and earned a nod from Gray as he understood what she meant.

~~

"Natsu!! I'm back!" Lucy yelled from as she shut the door behind her.

"Welcome back, sweetie!" He yelled from kitchen, Lucy thought it was confusing from where the sound came from so she decided to explore. When she walked in, she saw Natsu with a rung wrapped around him. He was making dinner..?

"What're you doing, if I may ask?" She tugged her head to see the meal he was making and by its smell, she thought it could be eatable.

"Dinner, I was hoping to surprise you but it doesn't matter now." Smile appeared on her face as she thought her boyfriend was the best on this planet.

"What're ya smiling about?" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him. Few seconds went by before she took his collar and pulled him closer, pressing their lips together. Natsu's eyes remained open for few moments before he melted into kiss and closed them.

"Don't start this, Luce.. I don't know what I might do." He looked at her seductively and pressed her against the wall. He closed the space between them, what the two of them kissed, nothing else in the world mattered and that was a truly magical thing.

"Natsu.." she slightly moaned between the kisses which only made Natsu hotter. It was the first time he heard her moan his name like that, and he loved it. He wanted to hear it again and again.

"Luce.. I love you, so much.." he breathed in the middle of kissing.

Just then, they heard a hissing sound coming from the food Natsu was making. They parted and Lucy quickly turned all the devices off.

"That was close.." she sighed in relief.

"Ain't my fault, you started it." He smirked and she pouted.

"Hey! What you were dong was hella cute, let me be!" After few seconds she madly blushed, realizing her spoken words.

She glanced over to Natsu, who was blushing too.

Gosh, I love him/her... they both thought at the same time.

—————————————————————
I'm sorry for lack of uploads, blame the school, not me...

What are your thoughts on this chapter or story in general?

Thank you for reading, bye ❤️