Chapter Six - He Saw Them

This is an extra long chapter!
Hope you'll like it ✌🏻
Btw, it's really dramatic. I cried, but I'm a crybaby anyway, so idk if you'll cry.
Anyway, I don't want to bother you anymore. Bye ❤️
———————————————————

Lucy was on her way home at 7 am on a Saturday. She hoped to never see her house again, nor the face of her father. The word 'hate' couldn't describe her feelings towards him enough, literally. She hoped she could just sneak inside the house without her dad noticing.

The doors made a cracking noise as Lucy got in, no one was in sight and she felt relieved. She let out an sigh of happiness and quietly started to climb up the stairs.

Right before she touched the doorknob she felt a tight grip on her shoulder that tossed her down the stairs. She opened her left eye as the other was shut in pain. She looked at her father, who furiusly walked down to her.

He grabbed her by the neck and tossed her across the room. She ended up in the living room that was all dusty and messy, mostly because Lucy spend most of her time either in school, her room or in the basement.

"You fucking whore! How dare you spend the night somwhere else that is not in this house?!" Jude yelled at his daughter who had terrified look on her face, she knew what was coming, she trembled in fear as she remembered the last time she hung out with her friend, 3 years ago.

~Flashback~

"Come on! Nothing bad will happen if you stay a little while longer!" The blue-haired girl said as she pulled Lucy by her wrist.

"Uh, I'm not sure... My dad isn't going to like it." Said fourteen year old Lucy. Her dad was abusing her back then, just not as bad as he does now. Back then he would just yell and scream at her, maybe slap her few times. But, this time, it's going to be a lot worse than Lucy could've ever imagine it.

"Ughh! Just come on!" The girl said as the two of them went to hang out at the park a little more.

Lucy came back 3 hours later than she was suppose to and, of course, her dad noticed. He dragged her by her hair in the basement and that was the first time she saw the basement, that was her first time being tortured and Lucy will never forget it.

He slapped her countless times, he didn't stop untill her cheeks started to bleed and bruise. Then, he cut her hair to make her look like a boy. Jude kicked her on the face, stomach and legs. There were bruises, a lot of them, but he didn't stop.

When she didn't have any more energy to struggle, he tied her to the chair and left, only to come back 2 days later. She spent 2 days sittng on the same metal chair, without food, without water, without shower and without the sun. She was on the verge of death.

He then looked her in the eyes and said the words she will never forget "You deserved this."

~Flashback ends~

Lucy didn't want to be left in that dark room for two days if not longer this time, she did spend the night somewhere, for crying out loud. He could keep her in there for week.

~3 days later, Thuesday~

Jude kept Lucy tied up to that chair for 2 days, she knew that he only let her go because of the school. If in the moment was summer, she would've get out in a week or so. She was lucky, the school saved her this time.