Chapter Ten - "Sting..?"

What do I do? I'm in love with Lucy Heart- Natsu's thoughts got interupted by someones saying blondes name.

"L-Lucy?" The tall and blonde-haired man with a scar across his right eyebrow said.

"Sting..? Sting!" Lucy said as she ran and jumped in his muscular arms. She didn't see him in so long...

Natsu watched, something in him screamed to punch Sting in the face. He thought that would be rude, so he brushed that thought off. But he still felt uneasy.

"Where have you been? I've missed you so much you dummy!" Sting said as he tightened his grip on Lucy's waist. Lucy tightened hers as well, happy tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, my dad and I had to move after my mom left. I tried to contact you, but I just couldn't get to you.." Lucy apologized and let go off Sting. His look softened.

"I didn't know any of that.. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. Where's your dad, by the way?" Sting asked and Lucy had to come up with a lie quickly.

"He's uh... on a trip." She said, looking away.

"Where are you staying then?" He asked.

"I'm at Natsu's house, in fact, there he is. I want you two to meet each other. Hey Natsu!" Lucy yelled for her salomon-haired friend to come, he looked at the two and walked to them with a straight face.

"What's up?" He said, his face still straight and emotionless.

"Natsu, this is Sting. Sting, this is Natsu." Lucy began as she moved her hands to them and point.

"Natsu, Sting is my childhood best friend. He helped me go through a lot back when my parents fought. Sting, Natsu is my best friend. He was my bully at first, but we're really good friends now. I'm staying with him until my dad comes back from his trip." Lucy explained and took a deep breath in. Natsu offered his hand to shake it with Sting, he took his hand and they shook hands.

Lucy smiled as her two favorite people were standing beside each other. She felt happy, after a long time. She really deserved it.

——————————————————————
I'm sorry for the short chapter, but it's better then nothing. Right?

Anyway, I started highschool and I have a lot of responsibilities so I'm really sorry for the long wait between the chapters.

Thanks for reading and thanks so much for 500 reads on this book!

Thats all for now, bye. ❤️