Chapter Fifteen - Something Special

It was Saturday. Day after Natsu and Lucy got together. It was still a little embaressing for both of them, but they were happy. Nothing else in the world mattered to them.

"Hey, Natsu..?" They layed on the couch while Lucy layed on his chest and he had his hand wrapped around her waist. Both of them enjojed being near each other, they always secretly craved to be held by one another.

"Mm... what is it, babe?" He answered as he layed his head on hers, tightening his grip on her waist. She had a troubled look on her face and Natsu could hear that something was on her mind.

"I was just wondering... how come my scars don't bother you?" She wispered, bit ashamed of asking. The truth was, she never liked talking about them, but she was really curious in Natsu's case.

Natsu's eyes slightly widened. He was not prepared for that question. He got up and sat straight, making Lucy sit up as well. He took her hands in his as he spoke.

"They do bother me, Luce. I hate what they represent... all your pain and suffering. I simply hate it. But I can't change it and I have to accept it. Believe me, every time I see them I want to go to your dad and kill him, nothing more, nothing less. I hate him for everything he did to you and if you forgive him one day, I won't. Ever. Also, I'm not judging you for your scars, because I had the incredible chance of meet this beautiful, strong, smart and angelic girl who is wearing them. They do not determine you.." With his kind and truthful words, he left Lucy speachless, only letting her tears fall freely.

He's something special... she thought.

She didn't even need to speak. She was gonna show him how grateful she is to him.

"C'mon, don't cry now-" his words got cut off wit her soft lips. He was surprised by her action, but soon relaxed and melted into the kiss. Her hand was on his right cheek and her head was leaning on the left. His hands were wrapped around her torso, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Their toungs were playing inside their mouths, making it even sweeter. He smirked in the middle of kiss, which kinda turned Lucy on. It was really hot.

After few moments, they parted in the need of air. None of them wanted the kiss to end, but the loungs want what loungs want.

Both of them lightly gasped for air and when they finally had it, they just stared at each other's eyes. It was intense until Lucy blinked.

"You blinked, I win!" Natsu yelled childishly and Lucy's jaw dropped.

"Hey! I wasn't ready! Again!" She said and they did it again and again, enjojing one another's company. They were still best friends, nothing will ever change that.

~~

"I win again! Just give up Luce," Natsu said, teasing her.

"Fine, you win.." she sighed and turned around, not facing him.

"Hey... don't be upset, I was just playing around.. Luuucee~" Natsu whined and did all the performances that would usually make her laugh, but it didn't work this time.

"I'm not upset!" She announced. A creepy smirk appeared on Natsu's lips, giving Lucy the chills, she knew this would end up bad for her.

"You asked for it, babe..." he got closer to her, into position as if he's going to hug her, but he started tickling her instead.

"AHAHHAHAH! N-Natsu, s-stop it!!" She yelled through her laugh while trying to get him off of her, but he was way heavier so she had no chance against him.

"Say you're not mad at me!" He commanded, still torturing his poor girlfriend.

"N-No!"

"Then I won't stop until you pass out!" He threatened and made Lucy flinch.

"O-Okay, I-I'm not m-mad! Now, get off!" She yelled and slightly pushed him in the exact time he stopped the tickling.

"Thank you very much," Natsu smirked and went to the kitchen.

~~

"Aww, you brought chocolate I made!" She said sweetly, making Natsu's cheeks heat up from her sweet voice.

"Well yeah.. I love your cooking," he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Did you try it yet?" Lucy asked as she watched him sit back down.

"No, I wanted to try it in front of you," he smiled and put a piece in his mouth.

"So?" She asked, her cheeks slightly pink.

"Hmm.." his bangs covered his eyes, making Lucy unable to see his expression.

"Natsu? They're bad, aren't they?" She had a sad look on her face as she continued to apologize to Natsu.

"THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE THEM!" He screamed all of a sudden with his hands in the air and scared Lucy so hard that she fell off the couch.

"Oww.. don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, sorry... but they really are tasty!" He laughed nervously. After a while, he smiled and she did the same. They looked at each other and Lucy got on top of Natsu, giving him another kiss.

——————————————————————
I'm so so sorry this story is getting boring!

Anyway, bye bye until next chapter ❤️