Chapter 5

Before Jungkook could close the door an older women around her early 50s walked in and observed the room. It Jungkook's mother.

"what are you all doing here?" The women said in a emotionless tone.

All the boys stand up and bow toward Jungkook's mother.

"Good evening Mrs.Jeon." They all said in sync.

The women then made eye contact with me.

"Why is there a commener in my house." The women said looking me up and down.

"Leave." Mrs.Jeon said harshly

"Mother he's a guest." Jungkook stated looking his mother in the eye.

"I could care less. Leave." She continued.

I tried to start leaving the room when Jungkook grabbed my rist.

"I said he's a guest." Jungkook said with a death glare.

"I want him gone before dinner." Mrs.Jeon declared before leaving the room.

I looked over to Jungkook still holding my rist.

"Hey, let go." I said looking at my arm.

Jungkook let go then started to blush over the embarrassment. He turned to the rest of the boys about to say something when Namjoon cut him off.

"I'll take him home."

I rolled my eyes.

"There is still this invention called an Uber."

I stated under my breathe.

Jungkook nodded giving Namjoon the OK before I was rushed out of the room.

~~In the car~~

"Don't touch anything in my car I want it returned like it was never taken. Got it?" Namjoon stated.

"I don't even know what your talking about. I thought you said you were going to drop me home." I said confused

"I changed my mind." Namjoon said before handing me the car keys.

Namjoon then got out the car walking back in the house.

"Are you sure you want to let me ride your umm...... Ferrari?!?!"

Namjoon didn't reply and just kept walking back to the house.

~~home~~

I made my way to my apartment parking the car in my regular spot.

I walked out the car staring to eyeball the car in admiration.

"Your so lovely I could die." I said literally hugging the car.

Just because I hate the guys doesn't mean I have to hate the Ferrari now do I. Do you know how much money I can get buy selling this. I mean Namjoon probably has like 5 backup anyway, right? I paused in my thoughts.

"I'll never get to sell it will i?" I said with a frown.

I walked inside the house and finally got some well deserved rest at 2:30 am. I finally got to close my eyes.

During the night it started to rain. I normally like the sound of the rain hitting the windows. It makes me sleep easier. But not rain like this. Thunder and lightning. Scared out of my life i ended up staying up all night trying to pretend I wasn't scared. It continued to rain for the rest of the night. Every time lighting would hit the ground I would shake trying to hold in my fear. I'm 18 and I'm still afraid of lighting is what my dad would say to me if he was here with me.

~~ Tuesday ~~

I was walking out of class when I got a call from an unknown person i hesitated thinking I could be jungkook again. But I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Jinyoung, it's Namjoon can you meet me somewhere?"

"Sure I guess I'm free for a while."

~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoung about the other day...." Namjoon said guilty hesitating to finish his sentence.

"Don't worry it about it. It's not like it was your fault." I said reassuring him.

"Yeah I know but....... you see Jungkook's mother is very hard to please. She only tolerated me and the other guys because were rich to but she never treated us well and I don't want you to deal with her. Your already different from us and I think it's best if you just try to stay away from us."

"I've been trying." I said jokingly.

Namjoon just gave me a straight face.

"Is she really that bad?"

With out hesitation namjoon replied...."Within a day she ruined the lives of jungkook's ex girlfriend and her family."

Realizing how serious namjoon was i finally grew serious.

"Okay." It's not like I've willing been hanging out with you all. I thought in my head.

"What ever you say."

"And also........about jungkook." Namjoon began to hesitate again.

"You'll have to forgive him for his behavior toward you from now on. When his mother is in town it's like he's a different person."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of months have past since Seulgi's birthday and its now time for Christmas break. I packed my things and was heading back home for the holidays. When I got home I saw my dad waiting for me by the gate. He greeted me with the best smile in the world and then helped me bring my things inside. The house was decorated top to bottom in Christmas decorations besides the tree. Dad knows my favorite part of the decorating was the tree. I unpacked my things and we quickly decorated the tree which playing Christmas music like we do every year.

Winter break came and gone and school stared back again and I still haven't talked to the guys nor seen them since Namjoon told me to stay away from them. I suppose it's for the best but I can't help but feel that there is more to the situation then namjoon is telling me. Maybe he's leaving things out. To be honest I shouldn't even care I hated being bossed around by them but namjoon made me feel like my presence became a threat to them.

To be continued....