Chapter 18

After three and a half years I'm finally back! I'll be making updates to past chapters and finally attempting to finish this story!!!
..................................
Jungkook POV

"Jinie you have to go. She's crazy and if she finds out you were here I don't know what she'd do to you. She already tried to kill you." I said finally able to speak properly.

"I'm not gonna just leave you. I just got you back after weeks of not knowing what was happening. Look at me." Jinie said.

I brought my eyes to meet hers.

"It's me and you. I'm going to fight for you! I don't care about the danger I'll get into. You were there for me when I was stuck in a hospital bed and couldn't even make it to the bathroom on my own. So I want to be there for you. We will find a way to stop your mom."

"I can't let you." I said removing myself from her arms.

"I can't! The best way for me to stop it is to let you go. I can't see you after today. It's over ok! I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth at first. I didn't think that you would believe me. You already hardly believed I was breaking up with you. "

I knew that even if I wanted to take the chance of still being around Jinie there's no guarantee that she would want to stay forever anyways. I can't imagine anyone wanting to stay with someone even though there is a chance that I could end of up being the reason why...........I can't even finish that sentence in my head.

I stood up and made an attempt to leave the tree house but jinie grabbed my hand. Still on her knees she begged me not to leave her. I couldn't help but burst into tears again.

"Look I know you think that it's not wise to stay with someone when you could die and to be honest I think it's dumb too. However, I love you and if there's even a chance that I can stay with you and we can work through this together I want to take it. Namjoon told me that I should stay away from you before we even got together but even though I knew that I still chose to be with you and I'll keep choosing you. Your not getting rid of me. I promise you that your never going to get rid of me."

Hyolyn began to stand up refusing to let go of my hand. She started to slowly walk up to me before going in for a hug.

"How am I gonna keep you safe then?" I told her.

"She has someone watching you everyday. I don't know who it is but all she has to do is make a call and she could hurt you."

"I'm one step a head of you then." She said with a slight smirk on her face.

"His name is Eric apparently. He was the one that hit me that day." She said with the smirk leaving her face.

"I thought you said you didn't know who it was that hit you that day?" I said confused.

"I didn't I really didn't. I was gonna tell you that day you came......" She stopped mid sentence. "It doesn't matter anymore as long as you staying with me. Are you?" She asked.

I hesitated but reluctantly I said "yes, I'll stay with you"

She smiled so brightly. What I would of given to see her smile like that again. I just hope I don't regret my decision. No, I can't regret it. I'm gonna keep her safe, and if it comes down to it, I'm going down before she does.

Trying not to blush she continued "Ok so yeah, his name is Eric. He's Seulgi's boyfriend, but I have a plan."

To be continued.........