Chapter 4

"Its....it's fine."

Jungkook was staring into my eyes and I was staring back. Wait a sec this is the same Jungkook that asked me to mess around with girls.

"It's fine but I would appreciate it if you don't touch me." I said annoyed. I stood up and walked back to the snack table.

Honestly I didn't even bring a towel. I stuffed a slice of pizza in my mouth and walked back to my seat.

~~after the party~~

I got in my car and tried to turn on the engine.

"What the heck, why isn't it starting?" I said out loud.

"You killed your battery." Someone said from outside the car.

Jungkook again.

"Have you recently lift your light on in the car without the engine on?"

"Yeah. I did some studying in the car a couple of times at night. I said looking to my books in the back seat.

Jungkook chuckles.

"My friend Suga can fix it for you but its gonna take a while."

"Suga?"

"It's his nickname. His real name is Min Yoongi."

I can call him over.

"Suga!" He said yelling a the boy across the parking lot."

In a matter of seconds a pale blacked haired boy walked up.

"Oh hey your the guy we dunked in the water earlier. You should really learn to swim. You almost drowned in a 7 foot pool." He said laughing.

Jerk.

"Suga his battery died you think you can get him a new one before the end of the day?" Jungkook asked.

"Not by the end of the day but I can get her one by tomorrow afternoon. He's gonna have to leave his car here for the night." Suga said.

"It's fine I can just get an uber or something back to my apartment."

Suga nodded his head and left.

"I can give you a ride if you want." Jungkook said pointing to his sports car across the parking lot.

"No thanks I can get an uber or a lyft or something."

Jungkook just looked at me then walked away.

~Jungkook POV~

I walked away from jinyoung and walked to my car.

"That boy really thinks he's winning this argument." I said out loud to no one.

I got in my car starting the engine. I drove right in front of jinyoung's car.

I looked over to him crossing his arms. He stepped out his car and closed the door.

"I said I'm not coming."

"Can you stop being a big baby and just let me give you a ride."

Jinyoung roles his eyes.

~~In the car~~

Jinyoung put his address into the GPS and we began to leave.

"Why are you so persistent?" Jinyoung suddenly says.

"Because I'm generous." I said smirking.

"Because I'm generous." Jinyoung said mocking me.

"What's your problem with me anyway you always act like a spoiled brat around me."