Chapter 10

~~Jungkook POV~~

It was now night time and I decided to go clean up my room. I left it in a mess for an entire week. Picking up the beer bottles on the table Jinyoung knocked on the door gently with his gentle smile.

"Hey Jungkook i'm gonna go home." He said with a frown.

"Huh, no what stay a while longer. I mean let me walk you out." I said nervously.

Jinyoung and I started walking out. We went all the way downstairs to the front door. It was a bit of the walk to the gate so Jinyoung and I weren't in a rush.

"Jinyoung, what made you change your mind?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's not that I didn't like it the first time around I just didn't know how to react because, of my secret. And I know if I tell you'll get mad at me." Jinyoung said lowering his head to the ground.

I grabbed his hand to comfort him.

"If I ever was to get mad with you I think I would just be hurting myself. I can't imagine being mad at you to the point where you should be worrisome about it."

"See that's the thing Jungkook you don't even know what it is yet and I feel so bad for not telling you before, all of this."

"Hey can I take you someplace before you go?" I said, pretending I didn't hear his last sentence.

"Where?" He asked out of curiosity.

"It's a secret so close your eyes." I said smirking.

Jinyoung closed his eyes but just for extra measures I places my hands over his eyes. I started directing him to a group of trees that seemed to be out of place with the others. We walked along a stone path till we reached the biggest tree out of the bunch. I told him to place his hands on his eyes before I walked away to go turn on the light.

"You can open them now."

Jinyoung's eyes grew wide.

"This is the place where I made my greatest promises." I said looking up at the tree house.

"Everyone but me forgot this was here and your the first person that's been here in 10 years."

I grabbed Jinyoung's hand and we walked up the wooden stairs to the tree house.

"It's beautiful." Jinyoung said

"You think so?" I said smiling.

There were only 3 chairs and a table with art supplies in here with a speaker on the floor for me to listen to much but i guess it pretty. I thought in my head. I turned around to see Jinyoung looking out at the view.

"All the lights, they're so pretty."

We were looking out at the city and all it's brightness.

"I guess so." I said not quite understanding what he meant.

"Thanks for showing me this." He said before smiling at me.

"That smile." I said out loud.

"It's so beautiful." To me the city lights were nothing compared to the brightness of his smile.

Jinyoung wrapped his hands around my back embracing me in a hug.

"I'm glad I came here today you know."

I didn't reply I just embraced him pulling him closer even tho we were already so close.

Jinyoung whatever it is you need to tell me, take your time to say it. I can wait.

~~Jinyoung/Hyolyn POV~~

I walked into my apartment but all the lights were still on.

"Seulgi I thought you would of gone home by now." I said before yawning.

"How can you yawn at a time like this?!?!"

"I can't but I'm extremely sleepy." I said walking over to sit with her on the cough.

She turned off the tv before saying.

"Tell me everything by the looks of it your together right?!" She said crossing her fingers.

"Yeah." I said before smiling.

"Well do you regret it? I mean being mad at him the first time?"

"I was never mad at him Seulgi I just didn't realize I had feelings for him at first until it his me that I care about him a lot."

"But Seulgi, he still doesn't know I'm a girl. And I don't know how to tell him when I literally caused him to think he was gay." I said before frowning.

"You'll figure out a way to do it though, right?"

"I just wish he already knew." I said whining.

~~~~~~~~~

The next day I was on my way to school. I went on the highway and was blasting music. My music suddenly stopped. My phone started ringing so i answered it, smiling of course. It was Jungkook.

"Morning" he said in a raspy voice.

"Morning" I replied before giggling.

"Are you on the road?"

"Yeah I'm on my way to class."

"What the f**k!"

~~Jungkook POV~~

The call got disconnected all of a sudden. I tried calling him back but it wasn't ringing. Somethings happened and I have a bad feeling about this.

To be continued.....