Chapter 7

I woke up to a silent room on a comfy king sized bed with a terrible headache.

"What happened?" I asked myself out loud. I was getting out of bed when I heard Jungkook snoring on the floor. Not wanting to wake him up I sneaked out the room. I silently made my way out the house and called an Uber since Seulgi was my ride and clearly left me to get home on my own.

I made it home and first thing I did was go back to sleep, well at least I tried. My phone rang, it was Seulgi.

"MIN HYOLYN JINYOUNG WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF WHERE TF WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" Seulgi shouted at the top of her lungs

"I'm sorry I was with the guys and well, I accidentally passed out drunk at Jimin's place." I said feeling disappointed in myself.

"Well at least you didn't end up as someone's toy." Seulgi said finally calming down.

"Well besides the part where I couldn't find you all night I want to hear all about your drunken little night. Seulgi said giggling in between her sentence. So I told Seulgi all about how I kept losing to Jungkook and how I had to drink every time i lost and how I woke up in the same room as him and he was snoring on the floor.

"OMG are you sure your relationship with Jungkook is just a friendship? You guys haven't been friends that long and your already falling asleep in the same room aww it's so cute. Oh maybe it's not that type of relationship?!" Seulgi said fan girling

"Hell no!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Not a chance. He's just a friend. Completely friend zoned. Plus wouldn't that technically make him gay since he thinks I'm a guy?" I replied in disgust.

Disclaimer:(I'm not a homophobe)

"Yes but not at the same time because he would think he likes a guy but your really a girl so I guess that would still make him straight at least in my eyes." Seulgi reinsured me. Seulgi and I continued to talk about our night at the party Seulgi told me about how many guys were hitting on her and how she had to drop all her friends home because they all got drunk and genuinely just cracked jokes about what happened.

~~Jungkook's POV~~

I woke up to an empty bright room. "Oh yeah I passed out last night." I thought to myself. I got up and walked to the bathroom. Washing off my face I recalled everything that happened last night. My heart, started to race faster for some reason. Beating my own chest trying to get to stop I couldn't stop thinking about well, Jinyoung. Maybe it's the hangover. All these thoughts were flowing to my head. I never really thought about it before but Jinyoung is so funny, and well clumsy. Hell no it's just the hangover. I slapped my face and went downstairs.

Jimin was preparing breakfast for me downstairs.

"Your finally up." Jimin said smirking at me.

I sat down at the table as he handed me a plate of food along with some water. He then went to grab his own food before sitting down next to me.

"Jinyoung snuck out this morning" Jimin said before taking a bite out of his food.

"I saw him walking down the stairs and I was going to call him but I changed my mind I had just woken up myself so I didn't want to use and energy yet." Jimin said before yawning.

Why did he have to sneak out tho? I thought to myself. Am I forgetting something that happened last night. I don't think I was drunk to the point where I would forget stuff. Either way, what's this feeling I get whenever I think about him now.

~~Jinyoung\Hyolyn POV~~

I was leaving one of my classes when I bumped into someone on the way out. It was Namjoon.

"Hey can we talk?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head yes before following him out the building. We stopped by a tree next to a fountain.

"Look about Jungkook..." Namjoon tried to stay before I cut him off.

"I wasn't intentional it just happened ok." I said quickly to defend myself.

"I know I know but if you still want to keep hanging out with us it's fine but I'm telling you he has secrets that you shouldn't get involved in so just be carful ok. I can't dictate who you hang out with so it's your choice." Namjoom stated.

"Yeah ok.....I guess." I responded.

Namjoon walked me to my next class before saying goodbye.

~~Jungkook POV~~

I was leaving work and I still couldn't get Jinyoung out of my head. What is happening to me? We hardly even know each other. I got in my car behind the store and put my head on he wheel. I was really thinking hard about this. It was only one night. Why do I feel this way. "Am I.....gay?" I said out loud. There's no way I've never liked a guy in my life. I still don't understand, all we were doing was betting on who could win a game. But then again when he got mad about it and started hitting me on the chest I did find it amusing. It was....cute.

"What the f**k?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I finally left work and went home.

What is happening to me?

To be continued.....