Chapter 17

~~~Jungkook POV~~~
I woke up from my nap. The room was dark and dull. I sat up and grabbed my phone turning it on for the first time in well, a while. The screen lit up and I unlocked my phone to see fifty texts and seventy-two calls from Hyolyn. Opened up the messages and read all the way through. I didn't plan on replying but I at least wanted to read it over. As I scrolled through the messages it seemed like it was a mixture of what the f**ks and a lot of begging. She stopped texting me for a couple of days actually. Her most recent was a couple of minutes ago. It says, "Meet me where you made your greatest promises. I'll want till midnight." I placed my phone down. And knowing I could possibly get caught I ran out anyway towards to tree house where I know no one would look to find me.

When I arrived for some reason she wasn't there. I thought maybe she hadn't arrived yet, so I sat and waited for her. I looked out at the view thinking about when I brought her up here. Technical she was still he then. I chucked at the thought of it. I lived for that day. My tiny bit of happiness became depression when I thought about how I haven't held her in weeks and how I broke up with her. Suddenly the door opened. I instantly knew who it was.
"Jungkook?" she said before closing the door behind her. "Stand up," she commanded. "I got up knowing she was probably going to yell in my face. I was wrong. Before I knew it I felt my left cheek aching in pain. She had slapped me in the face. Instead of reacting I just took it and pretended like it wasn't very painful when in reality it hurt like heck. "What is wrong with you! You don't answer my calls. You don't answer my text. Instead, you pretend you I don't exist! Don't you have any idea how that made me feel? Not only that you break up with me and don't even tell me why." I couldn't help it anymore I dropped to the floor and started crying. Jinie stopped talking and just stood there in shock. "What am I suppose to do?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "What am I suppose to do? I can't have you without getting you hurt but if I'm not with you my life's a mess! Hyolyn kneeled down and gave me a hug. I just kept repeating "What am I suppose to do?" over and over until I ended up falling asleep in her arms. It had been so long since we were together. It honestly felt like I'd just come back home from the military or something.

~~~Jinyoung/Hyolyn Pov~~~

Jungkook slept for about a half an hour in my arms. He looked slimmer like he wasn't eating well. He also looked sick. In fact, he was sick. I put my hand on his forehead and compared it to mine. He had a fever. I tried to wake him up but he won't budge until finally he slowly opened his eyes. "Jungkook, you're not feeling well," I said worriedly. "It doesn't matter. I'm staying with you. "fine then come home with me." I suggested wanting him to rest. I started to get up when he said:" No if we go I'll get in trouble and something bad will happen to you." I was confused. "what do you mean something bad will happen to me?" Jungkook looked me in the eye before sitting up and leaned in for a kiss. I slowly pulled him out of it knowing he was trying to avoid the question. "Jungkook, answer the question." Jungkook sat up and finally answered the question. "It all started when I was fifteen. I met this girl named Yuna. As time went on I thought I was falling in love with her. More importantly, I thought she was in love with me. She was very close with the guys and at one point Namjoon considered her his best friend. As it turns out she was the daughter of one of my dad's old enemies and just wanted me to get close to the family. When my dad was younger he did a lot of stupid things and he ended up in some gang activity and luckily he was able to get away with it for some time but unfortunately because of Yuna he's now dead." Jungkook said removing a tear from his eye. "What does that have to do with me getting hurt because of you?" I asked because he didn't give me the full story. "Ever since my father died my mom went through a lot of mental break downs and the doctor said she's become insane because of it and she's the reason why you got into a car crash that day. She threatened to do it again so I had to start doing everything she said. She said to break up with you so I did. She said to take over our family company and I was going to but then Sunmi stepped up and did it instead. And when Yuna died she told me if I wanted to make.uo for it I owe her a favor. I thought she already asked for it but she said because Sunmi is taking over the company and not me its either I marry the girl she picks or she going to hurt you and everyone around you." At this point, Jungkook was making waterfalls. "It will be ok Jungkook, I promise."

To be continued...