Chapter 15

"Jungkook, it really won't be that bad once you get used to it" Chung ha said touching my chest, for the fifth time in the past 20 minutes.

I kept pushing off and trying to get her to leave my room but she wouldn't.

She even started going through my things.

"Your honestly lucky I don't hurt girls!" I grabbed her by the wrist pulling her away from my dresser. She found something on my desk.

"Chung ha I swear to god leave it be!"

"Wait, what is it tho?" She said getting ready to open it.

I grabbed it out of her disgusting hands and left the room. I put it in my pocket and went downstairs.

I was about to walk out the front door when my mother came out saying, "One more step and I make the call." At this point I was so mad my veins were showing.

"Turn around now!" I turned around.

"Mom you can't do this! It wasn't her fault! You were so desperate to get rid of her, why?! I know just like the next person what happened but it was an accident and just because you can cover up your tracks doesn't mean you get to hurt my loved ones!"

"She's the reason why your father is gone. That manipulative little Bi**h is the reason why he's not here today! We were happy until she came and I'm not gonna let you pick another gold digging sociopath!"

"Hyolyn is not a sociopath! Yuna was a sociopath! We made a deal right? The favor was to take over the company and you would pretend like it never happened!"

"But your not taking over the company. Your sister is!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Mom please!" I begged

She stayed silent.

"Just let me see her one more time then." I pled.

"You have 4 hours before I make the call! Don't forget it's a life for a life."

I ran out the house as quickly as I could. I got in my car and cried. "I'm so weak. I can't even protect the girl I love and get rid of the ones I don't."

I drove over to Jinie's house as quickly as possible and started banging on her door.

She opened up startled.

"I have to talk to you about something." I said trying not to kill myself.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah of course." I walked in and sat down on her couch.

She sat down too worrying about what's to come.

"Hyolyn I've made a terrible mistake. You are amazing in so many ways and you were a surprise I never saw coming but...."my heart sank.

"As I got to know you I realized that I'm not made for you." I said getting the words out shattering my heart.

"So...... we should break up. Actually we shouldn't break up we are breaking up. I'm dumping you." My heart ached.

Hyolyn laughed.

"What type of joke is this?" She asked before kissing my forehead then embracing me. I quickly pulled her off, she was stunned.

"I'm serious. We're over."

Finally realizing I was serious she started panicking.

"No, no you don't get just break up with me out of no where!" She yelled at the top of her lungs standing up.

"What about last night what about you saying you loved me!" Was that just a joke to play with me. To make me seem like a fool?"

"At this point it doesn't matter." I said

I stood up and walked out the door not being able to handle myself.

Hyolyn..... I'm sorry.

To be continued....