Chapter 9 pt.1

~~Jinyoung/Hyolyn POV~~

As I laid my head on my pillow listening to the sounds or birds outside I thought about the time defining kiss. The kiss that i will never get back. My first, kiss. I planned out how it would be for years but never like this. Why Jungkook? I never had feelings for him and I had to reject him. I feel so guilty and mean. The loathe I have for the situation is unmeasurable.

It was 3 in the morning and it started to rain. It then turned into a thunder storm. "Someone please help me" are the only words I could mumble out. Even in the safety of my own apartment I will never feel safe during a thunder storm.

"Someone please help me!" For the second time knowing no one can hear me.

Everytime the thunder would strike I would lose my mind. Tears falling from my eyes. Already, as depressing as it is to have to turn down the love someone felt for me, thunderstorms are just as worst.

~~Jungkook POV~~

"Jungkook stop drinking and tell us what happened." The guys said with concerned voices.

"You really want to know what happened!" I looked them all in the eye.

"I've been thinking I was gay since the party at Jimin's. Actually no I haven't because I realized that my relationship with Jinyoung was different from the day I met him. All it took was 3 seconds! 3 seconds! Do I even know why? Of course not because these things just happen. And what's even worst he now knows that I like him, and I......." I was crying in between my sentences.

"I kissed him. But all of it was in vain. He doesn't feel the same way. I wasted months on my time on someone that doesn't like me back. Do you understand, how humiliated I am to be in this situation." I turned my head to face the bottle of alcohol I had taken from the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell us you were gay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Because, I wasn't sure until today. And wait it makes me bisexual." I said trying to make a joke.

"We support you no matter what I hope you know that, and you will get over this." Suga said to try to reinsure me.

"How so?" I said taking another shot of alcohol.

"Because your Jeon Jungkook. Your the guy that took over his dad's company when you were 18 for 8 months. Your the guy that saved your mother from attempted murder. Your the guy that protected your sister when when she was being assaulted by her mother. I'm sure you can handle a little heart break" Namjoon said making a fist with his right hand.

I stood up from living room chair and began walking to the steps before shouting "Don't follow me!" Then throwing the bottle of half finished alcohol across the room and on to a wall shattering it into pieces and leaving a terrible stain and stench of alcohol in the room.

~~Jinyoung/Hyolyn~~

I now had 16 miss calls and 48 text messages from Seulgi. Can't she tell that I want to be in solitude. Before I knew it she was slamming on the door screaming my name. She's been there for about 10 minutes screaming......

"Your car is outside which means your home!"

Finally giving in I got up and walked to the door. As soon I opened the fort Seulgi grabbed me by the right ear and pulled me inside to the couch.

"What the heck?!" I said annoyed.

"Don't you know how worried I was about you! You could at least text and say I don't want to be bothered. I kept thinking you didn't make it up last night and........." Seulgi paused in between her lecture.

"Were you crying?!" Seulgi said yanking me off the cough and placing her hands on my face.

"Why were you crying?!"

"Because shit happens ok!" I said pushing her off of me. I walk to the kitchen and started to prepare a cup of noodles.

Seulgi just stood there watching me do the entire thing.

"Seulgi long story short, Jungkook thinks he's gay because he doesn't know I'm a girl and he took my first kiss last Friday with a big confession in the middle of the park and I rejected him for it because I don't think......." I stopped due to the tears that feel down my eyes.

"Seulgi I never, wanted to hurt him but I know I did I know I fucked him up over it, and I, I don't know what to do." I said looking at her dead in the eye letting my emotions take control on my body.

Seulgi walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. Before bringing me back to the cough before we both sat down and talked.

"Hyolyn." Seulgi said in a serious tone.

"Hyolyn you used to reject girls everyday back in highschool but for some reason because you had to reject Jungkook it left you like this. I think there is more to what your feeling. I don't think it's guilt, I think it's regret."

"Regret for what?" I replied not that I finally stopped crying.

"Hyolyn everytime I see you with Jungkook your always smiling you two never have a dull moment. I think you didn't realize how he changed you. Hyolyn you've become more cheerful and I hate to say it but less antisocial around him."

I finally managed to laugh.

"I named him Cocky snort face in my contacts." I said before giggling away my sadness.

"But how do I make sure. I mean I've never thought about liking Jungkook until now."

Seulgi put her hands on my shoulders.

"You find him and you tell him exactly what your feeling in the moment and you let everything out and if he's changed his mind then you come back feeling accomplished."

I have Seulgi a hug before going up to my bathroom to clean off my face and take a shower and dressed myself to leave the house. I just hope I'm not to late.

Jungkook please, wait for me.

To be continued.....