Chapter Three

"Hey, Lavender!" Pit called, handing me a drink.

"Thanks," I smiled, taking a sip. Ohmygawd...Cherry coke is amazing.

"I wanted to talk to you about...Dark Pit," We sat on the couch.

"Okay," Pit said slowly.

"He's acting like a jerk, and I wanna know why."

"That's how he always is."

"No. He's not as mean to everyone else as he is to me."

Pit sighed. "Don't worry. I'll talk to him," Pit said. We watched the student lounge TV for about an hour. Pit's eyes were glued to the screen.

I felt eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. Turning around, I locked eyes with the one and only, Dark Pit. He just glared at me. I smirked.

It's not like I like like Pit or anything. But, I might as well have fun and mess with Dark Pit.

After flipping him the bird, I stood up and waved to Pit.

"Hey, I'm gonna go," I said.

"Kay. Oh, me and the others are going to watch a movie tonight in that theatre on campus if you wanna come?" Pit looked at me, then back at the TV.

"Okay. I'll see ya later," Avoiding Dark Pit, I walked out of the student lounge.

My stomach was growling, so I walked over to the school's pizza place. I ordered a couple pieces for dinner and ate them. Students crowded the place. I got out of it as fast as I could. As you can see, I don't like crowds.

For the rest of the day, I stayed in my room. Luckily I had my own laptop, so I just watched Pewdiepie.

Peach came in a few times, saying 'hi' each time. Finally, for the fifth time, she sat beside me and tapped my shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the theatre right now?" She asked. Looking at the clock, I jumped up and ran to the door.

"Crap! You're right...Thanks for reminding me. See you later, Peach!" I called on my way out.

Pushing through people on my way, I ran to the theatre. Link, Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda, and Luigi were waiting outside, chatting it up.

"Uh, hey you guys. Where's Pit?" I asked.

"I dunno. We were just waiting on Kirby," Link spoke up.

Dark Pit wasn't there either, thank god. Maybe Pit was just sick or something. No...He would of told me.

Something was going on, and I was going to find out what.