Two

Evie rolled her eyes as she walked into school. She looked to Lindsay who stood on the school steps off the school and looking down at everyone. Lindsay looked to Evie and frowned as she saw Evie wore the Waterloo road uniform "what do you think you are doing?" Lindsay asked as she blocked Evie's way. Evie looked to her and rolled her eyes "oh grow up Lindsay, we aren't John foster students anymore, we are part of this school and that means you are no longer in charge" Evie said as Lindsay looked to her and frowned "is that a threat?" Lindsay asked Evie, blocking her from moving past "no, it's a fact and if you don't move out of the way it will sure as hell be a threat" Evie said as Lindsay looked to her for a moment before she moved out of the way.

Evie walked into the school and smirked as she saw tom. She walked over to him and smirked as she saw him rip an old photo from the notice board. Evie noticed and grabbed the photo and chuckled "nice look mr clarkson" she said as tom looked to her and rolled his eyes "your not funny Evie" he said as Evie looked to him and smirked "really, I think I am" she said as she leant against the wall and smirked to him as tom shock his head at her. Max stood down the hall with Kim and frowned as he saw Evie with tom. Max excused himself from talking to him and walked over to Evie "Evie, a word" he said as he pulled her into an empty classroom. She looked to him and rolled her eyes "be careful Evie" max said as Evie looked to him and smiled "max, I'm not a victim anymore, what happened was a while ago besides if you ask me your the one that needs to be careful around Kim Campbell" Evie said before she walked off.

***

Later that morning, Evie sat in the common room as she had her headphones in just as Helen hopewell walked in and ripped the headphones from her ears. Evie looked to her and frowned "what do you think that you are doing?" Evie asked as Helen shoved a threatening note in her face. Evie looked to her and chuckled "what is this?" Evie asked as Helen looked to her "I know it was you, you pushed me down the stairs too" Helen said as Evie laughed at her bitterly "if it was me, I would do it properly so that you wouldn't get up again and besides you have no right to accuse me especially when you have no proof" Evie said as she walked out of the common room.

***

Later that day, Evie walked down the hallway annoyed. She had heard about Amy porter who had lied about being raped. Evie spotted her and stormed over to her and punched her, causing Amy to fall to the floor and clutch her bloody nose. Amy looked to Evie and frowned "your a sick and twisted freak, who lies about being raped, your sick in the head" Evie said as max walked down the hall and sighed to himself as he saw Evie and Amy fighting. He walked over to Evie and pulled her off, he knew the temper that she had.

Max looked to Evie and frowned as he looked to her "are you okay?" He asked as she shock her head before she started to cry. Max sighed to himself as he walked over to her and hugged her "it's okay, I promise you that no one will hurt you" max said as Evie smiled to herself.

***
Later that day, Evie walked down the hall and smiled as she spotted tom. He looked to her and smiled "I heard what happened, are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and walked into the classroom and sighed "last year, I was attacked, I was raped by someone i love, someone I thought I loved, my ex boyfriend and when I learnt the Amy lied. I lost it" Evie said as tom looked to her and smiled "it's okay, no one is going to hurt you" tom said as Evie looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her.