Nine

Evie walked into the kitchen and sighed as she saw max who was glaring at her. She looked to him and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed at him "we need to talk over what happened" he said as she looked to him and sighed "do we?" She asked as he looked to her and frowned "yes, yes we do and you know that we do. You can't act like this. Go around and fighting. Your my daughter and you need to stop acting out of control. How am I meant to be executive head to that school when it looks like I can't even control my own daughter" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "yeah because it's all about you isn't it daddy dearest, did you ever take a moment to think about me and how this would effect me" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "I didn't know evie" he said as she looked to him and sighed "you had to know something, okay. You just couldn't of not known" she said as she walked off.

Max sighed to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. He knew that Evie had been through a lot and that she was rebelling and blaming him and max knew that he blamed himself. He blamed himself for not knowing that he was Evie's father and he didn't blame her for blaming him. He just didn't know what to do to help her through all of this. He didn't want her to go down the wrong path and end up doing something that she would regret. He knew that even if she was pushing him away that he had to be her father even if it meant that she would end up hating him after it all.

***

Evie got to school and smiled as she met up with bailee who stood in the hallway. She looked to Bailee and frowned as she noticed how distance that she seemed "are you okay" Evie asked as bailee sighed "your going to hate me" she said as Evie looked to her and frowned "why, what's going on" she asked as bailee sighed "I'm pregnant and it's your dads" she said as Evie looked to her shocked and nodded "wow..have you told me" Evie asked as bailee shock her head "I don't know how" she said as Evie looked to her and smiled "you just need to, he may be an arse but he's a good dad and he'd look after you and the baby" Evie said as bailee looked to her and smiled.

***

Evie sat in a field and sighed. She was drinking from a bottle of vodka. She didn't care over the fact she was missing class "what the hell do you think your doing" she heard tom say as she looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "go away" she said as he grabbed her and pulled her to her feet "your coming with me" he said as he dragged her into the school. She tried to fight against him as he dragged her into the changing rooms and switched on the shower "get off of me" she spat as he held her under the shower sobering her up. She turned to face him and glared. She was all wet and annoyed with him as he placed a hand on her cheek "I'm doing this for you" he said as she looked to him and frowned "why" "because I love you"