Six

Evie still couldn't get over what had happened. She knew that she had always seen max as her father and now that the truth was out it hurt her. She knew max had no idea over the truth but she still felt hurt and betrayed over it. Evie sighed as she looked to her phone and smiled as she saw a text off of Tom and sighed
Are you okay. I'm worried xx
She looked to it and smiled. She knew that he was a good guy but she also knew it was bad news to get involved with him. Evie got dressed for school and ran a hand through her hair and smiled as she saw a text off of bailee asking her to meet. Evie replied to her as she walked down to the kitchen and smiled as she saw max, neither of them had really spoken "I'm off to see bailee" "okay I'll see you later" max said as Evie nodded.

Evie met up with bailee on the way to school. Bailee looked to Evie and smiled. She could see how much of a mess  that Evie was "are you okay?" "Things are a mess" Evie said as bailee looked to her and smiled "they're bound to be" "I don't know what to do, I mean how am I meant to act. Max is actually my father and I know he legally adopted me and that but I don't know how to feel over all of this, it's a mess" she said as bailee looked to her and smiled "I know but it doesn't need to change anything, he's your father and he was legally your father anyways. You need to talk to him and find a way past it all" bailee said as Evie looked to her and smiled. She knew she and max hadn't really solemn and that they needed to now more than ever.

***

Later that morning, Evie got to school and looked to bailee and smiled "I'll catch up with you I need to do something" Evie said as bailee looked to her and nodded. Bailee knee that she was still hiding something from her and wanted to find out just what it was. Evie walked to Toms classroom and smiled to him "hey" she said as he walked over to her and hugged her "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I've been better" she said as he smiled "it's going to be okay" tom said as she turned to look at him and sighed.

"I like you tom, I like you a lot but it's all so messed up. Your my teacher and nothing can happen" Evie said as Tom looked to her and smiled "I know" he said as he looked to her lips fighting the urge to kiss them. They didn't say anything, before tom leant in and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled her to the desk and stood between her legs. He ran his hands up her thighs causing her to moan as he pulled her close and pushed into her as she moaned as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Evie saw max as he wakes down the hall with him. She looked to him and smiled "can we talk later? What time will you be back" she asked as max looked to her and smiled "about six I have a meeting later" max said as Evie nodded. Max knew he was lying but he couldn't tell Evie he was screwing her best friend not with everything that she was going through. It would only send her over the edge if she learnt the truth.