(Smut) I won't forget this bonding moment

This is for ShippingIsMyLife1 and was written by my co-Author because I, The one writing this book, can't wrote smut for shit.

-*-

Lance couldn't help but fidget with the sleeves of his jacket as he stood outside Keith's door, only a few steps away from his own room.

To say tensions have been high since they kissed a few weeks ago would be a severe understatement. At first, they had been awkward, blushing when they ran into each other in the halls and trying to find a way to hide their newfound relationship from the other Paladins. It wasn't quite that they didn't want the others to know, it was just such a new thing- and they both agreed neither of them wanted to listen to that lecture from Shiro.

They'd been meeting up for make-out sessions, as Lance had dubbed them, nearly every day, ending up in either Keith's room or the blue lion's hanger.

Despite that, Lance wanted more, and he knew Keith did too because he wasn't blind. He could see the looks Keith was shooting him, getting more and more longing with every day.

He took a calming breath, his nerves already on fire, and raised a fist to knock.

Almost as soon as he did so, the door slid open, and Keith stood, his eyes widened in shock as he took in Lance, buzzing with nervous energy and standing outside his room.

"Lance?" He asked, his voice lowering to that soft tone he had only just started using with Lance on a regular basis.

Lance chose to nod, not sure what to say and worried his lip. Keith's eyes followed the action, and he breathed in Lance's presence for a moment, something the red paladin seemed to be doing more and more. His eyes looked left then right before he pulled Lance into his room.

"What is it?" Keith asked, only a few feet away from Lance, who found himself trapped between Keith and the door.

Lance let his lip slip from between his teeth. In a house with so many siblings, if there was one thing Lance had learned for sure, it was that actions speak louder than words.

He reached forward, steading his hands, and pulled Keith towards him by the collar. The force made their bodies clash together harder than Lance meant, but Keith only groaned, low, and from the back of his throat, at the sudden contact.

He fell easily into a rhythm of slamming his lips into Lance's, ruthlessly nipping his bottom lip and nothing like the softer, chaste kisses that they had grown more used to.

Lance's hands drifted up, raking through Keith's hair and pulling him even closer, moaning out as Keith's lips left his, only to reappear on his neck with a vengeance.

Keith's rough leather gloves met Lance's hips, dragging across the bare skin where Lance's shirt had slid up and held Lance in place as he ground their hips together.

Keith's teeth sunk into Lance's skin, leaving love bites along his neck, and Lance's eyes slowly slid shut, pushing himself against Keith harder, falling apart at his fingertips as Keith dragged them under Lance's shirt.

Lance's eyes flew open again with a loud moan, his back arching against Keith's chest, and Keith was giving him that stupid cocky smirk like he knew he had just rendered Lance entirely breathless, not that Lance would ever admit it. He couldn't admit it in fear his heart would burst.

His fingers tweaked Lance's nipple again, harder this time, and Lance's hands went straight to Keith's shoulder blades, his stupid(ly hot) jacket the only thing protecting him from Lance's scratching grip. How he hated that stupid jacket, thoughts of it's lack of well ... jacket crept into his mind, but they were quickly pushed away by the cold hands on his chest as he gasped again.