i swear

song I dont wanna -aaliyah
Before I start this story this story is inspried by @Xxxtentacionismybae what is love so check out that story.
================================
Aprils POV
........................
It was my first day at Broward High and I was really scared that middle school was gone and hello High School. I'm friends with this boy name Stokely he super funny and werid but get in a fight with him and the warrior comes out. Hes's also friends with this FINE BOY NAMED... oops sorry but this dude named Jahseh and I have a crush on him lowkey but I'm just to scared to talk to him and Ski well I wouldn't want to mess up our friendship. Me and Ski were talking down the hallway "Are you nervous" he asked. Lowkey I was but I was like "Bruh this is going to be easy breezy for april". All of the sudden Jahseh came up to us I had a pink blush but not so red when I look at his pics on Instagram. Ski said " WHATUP JAH". Jahseh said "Not nothing much really I'm just trying to get out this hellhole". I laughed as cute as I possibly could. Jahseh turned and smiled at me I was melting inside like a fucking ice cream in the sun. Jahseh said "What classes yall have". Ski said first "Biogly Honors beacause I'm supposedly specially smart Soicial Economics Keyborading and some other Honors reading class and Gym". Jasheh said "Yo we have the same classes. Jasheh asked me "What classes you have". I swear he has the cutest voice I've ever heard. I said "Same class Stokely". Jahseh said "Wow that's cool". He stared in my eyes for moment and smiled I started to blush badly then he said ✌. Ski said "YOUR CRUSHING ON JAHSEH"! I said "No". Ski said "I know when your lying April". I said "I'm not lying ". Ski said "Your hands are sweating and your ears wiggle and you start badgering". I said " I'm not badgering so stop thinking I'm badgering and if I was badgering then how come I'm not now". Ski said "You are". The bell rang and Jahseh,Me,Ski all walked in class we all sat and the back and the seating Ski knew what he was doing Jahseh was and the middle Ski on the other side and me on the left side. We had to listen to this boring Biogly teacher and we really wasn't paying attention the all the sudden I felt a hand on my hand but it was quick until I looked down. I was thinking " Omg Jahseh touch my hand". I started to put on my .99 lip gloss and fixed my hair. Then I stared at him for awhile until he turned and then I pretend to be writing in my notebook. He whispered "You've blushed everytime you see me". I whispered "No I dont".  Jahseh said "Yes you do alot". He held my hand but it wasn't no friendly I felt the passion in that hand and I know people might think I'm crazy but it felt comfortable. Ski looked at us but then turned back around. Jahseh handed me his number and said "Call me". Ski whispered "oooh Jah and April K-I-S-S-I-N-G". I said "Shut up".  The bell had rung and " I we was walking to our next class but then Jah hugged me for behind and gave me a kiss then ran....