i want you

April POV
I finally decided to take the test 3 weeks after because I was nervous I had some symptoms and I thought well my period could have just been held back because of stress or it probably skipped a month. I peed on that stick so I decided  to facetime Jah. ..

Jahseh P.o.v
I got a call from my girl and she said "I took the test now I have to wait 5 minutes. In my head I was like I'm not ready for no child but I love her and I'm going to do whatever I can for my kid. 5 minutes go and she looks down at the test she had a since of relief and she said "Its negative ". I was so relieved. April said "God answered my prayers". All the sudden I got call from Alejandra I had to tell April bye. Alejandra said "Ski got involved in a gang fight he got jumped really bad come down to hospital NOW". I had run out to go to April apartment and knocked on the door fast. She answered and said "What". I said "Ski is in the hospital we gotta go". She got out to house and we both ran to Broward County Hospital. We went in and asked "What room is Stokeley in". The front lady said "We have 1 he is in room 3708" . We went up the elevator and knock on his room door. Alejandra said "Come in". Ski was laying on his bed with tubes in his arms. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Ski said "Bro are you gonna cry". I said "Hell nah". April and Alejandra were just swallowing there tears. Ski whispered in my ear "did she take the test". I said "Yeah it was negative". Ski said "Alejandra was like 4 months and she didn't even know now she 6". I said "Did she tell her parents yet"? Ski said "Nope she only told her little sister". The nurse came in and said "Stokeley we have to move you into another room for some vital test". Ski said "Okay". Then they moved him into the next room. April got a call from her mom saying "
Tienes que recoger a tu hermana en la escuela, se metió en problemas". April said "bueno". Then April said "Sorry I have to go my little sister". I kissed and her and she walked out. So now it was just me and Alejandra and Ski would be in vital testing for like a hour. Alejandra just keep staring at my face. She grabbed my face and kissed me.  Alejandra said "Sorry the mood just happened". I said "Dont stop". We started making out then I thought about April then I let go. Alejandra said "I know this is wrong but I got feelings for you". I said "You know what leave me the hell alone and I'm going to tell Ski about then I walked out. I called up Ski a hour later and said "Your girl kissed me and I wouldn't lie about this shit I swear to god". Ski said "You playing with me right". I said "Ski why would I lie to you your my vro". Ski hung up...

Ski POV
I hung up the phone and Alejandra looked guilty. I said "This is why I can't trust hoes bro you over here kissing my vro like that". Al.ejandra said "I'm sorry baby". I said "Sorry ain't going to cut shit get the hell out my life". Alejandra walked out and said "You'll be back trust you love me too much".

Alejandra POV
As I walked out the room I regretted kissing Jahseh and now I knew that I had to tell April before Jahseh did. I run over the April's House and she answered the door crying. She said "You a fake ass bitch". I said "I'm sorry it was just in the moment and I didn't mean too". April said "I knew your were going to backstab me but I didn't know when now you over here kissing my man". I said "I couldn't help that your man wanted me". April said "If he wanted your hoe ass he would have had you and you know that Jahseh too loyal for some shit like that". I knew she was right but I didn't wanna lose my friend and I didn't have feelings for Jahseh all my heart belong to ski and only ski. April shut the door in my face that's how I knew I lost her trust...

April POV

"I never want to see her face again"...

Jahseh P.O.V
"I love her too much to let her go"...

Ski POV
"I wish she never did that"...

Alejandra POV
"My loyalty is messed me up"...