Im sorry

Me and X and Ski got off the bus and Alejandra was running towards us. Alejandra said "Give me a chance to talk". We all said "Okay". Alejandra explained "I got caught up in the moment with him and I couldn't help it and I'm super sorry I haven't slept at all thinking about yall you guys helped me thourgh a stuff time in my life and yall just gonna let me go like that". We all said "Fine we will give you a second chance but you better not fuck this up". Ski grabbed Alejandra and kiss her...

Jahseh POV
We walked into school and all I saw was some girl trying to fight my girl and this would be my first time seeing April fight all the sudden. April jumped her and started swinging on this girl we finally saw the girl face it was my 8th grade ex Lele. Alejandra jumped in a stepped on her. Then she ran off and April said "Lele fuck ass trying to fight me"...

April POV
The principal had told us to go in his office he said "YOU GUYS ARE Suspened for a week". I said "Well why because we fought your daughter and she ran up on us first that just crazy". He said "I'm calling y'alls parents". He called my mom and she said " I'll pick her up ".  Jahseh came too the office and said  "If you gonna expel her expel me ". The principal said "Fine you too". My mom came and told me "I know you did it for a good reason". She walked me out and took me back home. I had told my little sister to come upstairs to my room with me and she said "What". I said "I think you should finally know". She said "What". I said "I'm dating this boy named jahseh we've been dating for 7 months now". She said "Wow". I said "But you can't tell mom I swear if you tell her". She asked "Can you facetime him". So I grabbed my phone and rang up Jahseh. He answered with his dick showing so I moved the phone as fast as I could I said "Jahseh I'm in the room with my little sister you can't just do that". Jahseh said "Well you you should have warned me". Then he put the phone back to his face he said "Hi April's little sister". My little sister said "My name is Alita and I'm 8". He said "Oh that's so cool I need to talk with your big sister April for a little bit". Alita said "Okay". I told her to go for a sec and he said "Come over baby". I said "I got this whole week free so you can come over my mom had to go back to work so...". Jahseh said "Okay". 10 minutes later I heard a knock I opened the door it was Jahseh I grabbed his hand I pinned him down on the bed. We started making out and he took of my underwear and he flipped me over and bend me back. Next thing I know it was the feeling that he gives me while he does it just makes me feel so good. Then I got on top of him and start riding him.My nails start scratching his back it felt so good. He kept fucking me and I told him "Jahseh I'm about to..." Then it happened. Then he did it but he kept going. He pulled my hair as I held on to his back it went on for hours then he stopped....