visting day

I got Ski to drive me to vist Jahseh on visting day. I told Ski "Me and Alejandra I had some girl on girl action last night". Ski said "You know me and Jahseh are into that shit". I said "Werido but it didn't go full term.
Ski said "I dont care but thanks for telling me as long as it's not a dude it's not wrong for girls to have girl on girl". We finally got to the jail we went inside I logged in both of us and we waited the officer called us in. We went I went to the phone immediately I picked up the phone and said "I miss you a lot. Jahseh said "I miss the smell of Cooca butter on your skin". I ask "When is your next court date". Jahseh said "in 2 more weeks". I put my hand the glass. I said "I wish I could meet your mom one day". Jahseh said "You will one day". His dreads hanging to his face looking depressed. Ski went to the phone and they talked and then I went back and said "Ski told you about me and Alejandra moment". Jahseh said "It dont bother me you gotta get from somewhere else but not a nigga okay". I said "Okay". Then the officer said "Visting time over". I got off the chair and we left . Ski took me back to my dorm and said "Bye homie" . I said "Bye". I closed the door and Jalyiah said "Who was that"? I said "My best friend Ski we been friends since 6th grade and that's Alejandra boyfriend". Jalyiah said "Oh cool". Jaliyah said "I gotta go to this stupid study group". I said "Okay". Jaliyah grabbed her stuff and walked out. I played Killing me softly Jahseh's Favortie Song...

Jahseh P.O.V

This nigga kept looking in my face like he wanted to fucking fuck me and shit in the shower. So then I fucking punch that nigga in the face and kept fighting him then stepped on him

April P.O.V
I hugged the picture of me and him

Jahseh P.O.V
I kept doing that until was unconscious and then I left out the shower. The guard looked at me and I said "I warned y'all if that nigga kept doing that shit I was going to hurt him". The guard said " 0225 has now been place in the hole I repeat Jahseh Onfory placed in hole". The guard grabbed and put me in the hole and they said "till trail". . .

April P.O.V
I wish I could hear is voice again in real life and not thourgh that crappy jail phone I marked every day on that calendar until that 2 weeks was over.
I couldn't even handle school no more like it was stressing me out and I wasn't happy there I wanted to be free from this shit . . .

Jahseh P.O.V

I marked on the wall how long it will take till trial. I wanted to be free from this shit I wanted my shordy by side April . . .

April P.O.V
I want my baby back . . . . .