Laid

Jahseh P.O.V
I woke up not knowing what happened last night all I know is April was laying next to me looking fine as ever. I look at my stomach to see hickeys and 3 on my neck. She started to get fidgety and open her eyes she grabbed onto my fingers. She went back to sleep. Her phone had dinged and it opened to her camera roll and said "Backup saved".

Most of the pictures were me and I always knew the girl that text you and calls you and annoys the fuck out of you is the one who cares and that was April. Then I had woke her up and he little sister had sent her a text.

I asked her "Is your mom on drugs ". She said "Yeah but we got used to her doing it to the point were her face looks very skinny that's why she dosent care what I do it's a sensitive topic for me though". I asked "What does your mom do". She said "Herion and cocaine when she isn't high she is crazy so she has to get her fix in less than 3 days or she starts having tics or smoking strong ass cigarettes ". I said "Wow". She said "We can't afford rehab so it's been a challenge for us". I said "At one point in time my mom left me to stay with my grandma this is still going on we not on good terms"....
Sorry this chapter was so short but next one will be better