LOVE ME😘

I woke up in my house Jahseh left me a note saying "I had to go my grandma wanted me to do some shit I love you". I kissed the note I pulled my Diary from under the bed and but it in my draw and put the note in there too.  I walked to litas room. I peeked and saw her and a boy laying next to each other I kind of knew that she was going to have sex soon so I really wasn't bothered so I went downstairs. I saw my mom sleeping curled up we kind of have been helping her pull away from the addiction and she been doing pretty well. Jahseh sent me a link

jahseh
www.soundcloud.com/idontwannadothisanymore
I listened a it sounded really good but then I asked
me this song has been blowing up and this is the song you sing at the party so that's why you left
jahseh yep.
The picture was our text

Lita walked down stairs I told her "I know you fucked him last night"

Lita walked down stairs I told her "I know you fucked him last night". Lita whispered "Yeah luckily I snuck him out so I should be good". I said "Hwats the boys name". Lita said "Wifi hes 14". I said "Lita he knows Jahseh". Lita said "So that's Jahseh friend". I said "Yeah". But I got text from Alejandra
alejandra💞 girl come over right now
me okay
I took a shower then but on some clothes but my hair in a bun and did my eyebrows and put on some lip gloss. I told Lita and my mom "Gracias". Then I left I walked to Alejandra apartment. I knock on the door and she opened I came in to see Ski and Wifi and Jahseh. They handed me this tablet to see that Jahseh song had 876k streams. I looked shocked Ski said "We going to make it big bro". Wifi was looking at me werid like because I guess because he fucked my sister.  Wifi said "Bruh we finna have plautuims and shit". Jahseh said "April and Alejandra go into that room back there". I said "Okay". Ski took Alejandra into the studio and all the guys came in and sat at this table. They said "I want you guys to sing something Hahaha but deep and more songful like some lofi shit". We both did it for 2 minutes then Wifi put it on this app I dont even know what it was. Then we sat on Alejandras bed and they were putting it on this beat and then Jahseh started rapping on it. "Don't you fucking hate it when you hear my name?
I feel the same and when you hear this you gon' feel the pain
And all these niggas that you fuckin with to get away". We started vibing on it Ski said "This one is going to be called Let's Pretend Were Numb. Wifi walked over to me and said "You look like this girl Lita I date her well it's kinda complicated ". I said "That's my little sister that's why we look some similar lol". Wifi looked shook but he said "Oh really". I said "Yeah". I saw Alejandra  looking like she was finna cry so I told them that we had to handle a girl thing. I walked her out and asked her what wrong? Alejandra said "I just dont know me and ski are fine but in my heart every since what had happened to us that middle school night the PTSF just happens"  I started to have the flashback

FLASHBACK
"HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE". I shouted  the boys had covered our mouths as we both cried out they started cutting us and Then had another boy making us suck there dicks. They started to give us black eyes and intentionally made us drink 4 cups of hard liqour and coke. But then Ski bust in and say us I scream help. The boys started to get scared Ski started jump kicking them he had told us to get out he said run to the bathroom and clean yourself up. We went to the bathroom and cleaned up our faces and took a minor wash down there and got some toothpaste and put it on our fingers and brushed our teeth. Ski said "Yall good". We both had tears running down our faces as we walked out casual. We had ran back home...

BACK TO REALITY
I wish Jahseh knew who they were . Luckily I didnt lose my virginity to those dirty dick bastards. I said "Its not okay but look were happy now ". We had walked back in and sat down Jahseh said "Yall good now. We both said "Yeah". Wifi said "I hang with this girl name Rainey she cool and whatever". Ski said "You know she obsessed with Jahseh". Wifi said "Really". Jahseh said "Yeah April could tell you about it". I said "Yeah I 3ven wrote some of it in my middle dia...". Jahseh said "You used to have a diary". Alejandra said jokingly"read one to them lol". All of them said "Yeah". I said "Okay fine but you guys better not laugh its cringy".  "Me and Ski were walking down the hallway and I saw Jahseh eyeing me but I didn't say anything I was too scared to say something. Ski asked "Do you like Jahseh"? I said "No I would never that's your best friend". Even though that was Skis best friend this is my first time liking a boy in a while". Jahseh said "So you've liked me since middle school". I said "Yeah but you were with Lele and I was going thourgh some weird emo stuff ". Jahseh said "Well why didn't you talk to me"? I said "Because I was scared ". Everybody knew some how and somewhat I liked Jahseh in school...