homecoming

~7 days~This story changes to months so last chapter was when they were 7 months into school

Jahseh POV

I'm really chill about homecoming because I finally get my slow dance with April and get to show all of the school that were together. My grandma helped me put on my suit and Ski was like "A grown man now"...

April POV
My mom was making my dress and I was doing my makeup and my hair I straightened it and put it in a ballet bun. My mom said "
estoy acabado de venir a ver el vestido y conseguir tus tacones" I said "Bien". She help me put on my dress and I put on my shoes it was a nice small dress and it was like a little tutu dress but flat I can't really explain it.

Jahseh POV
Me and Ski had a friend pick us up and the girls up. We had picked them up he drove us to the school but then its says sorry homecoming pushed back sorry for the delay. Alejandra said "My parents are out of town". Ski yelled "PARTY AT ALEJANDRA TONIGHT". Everybody said "YAYYYY". We had drove back to Alejandra apartment and everyone was there. They was blasting Love Sosa and Alejandra and Ski were kissing on the couch. Luckily April mom was working till 9 am so we were good. Were we drinking Liqour and April was twerking on me and everyone was like "GO JAH GO APRIL". Then the music change to I Wanna Know. ..... April POV Then me and Jahseh were slow dancing then I realized Jahseh is getting his Slow dance. I put my head on his shoulder and then he picked my head up and kissed me. I held his hand then he leaned me back and kissed me. He had took me upstairs to my mom's place and I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him...