the last day party

Jahseh P.O.V
I lost April I'm going to whatever I can to get her back In my arms the last day party is today at Bebe's House and I know April's going to be there so in getting all ready for her the party starts in less than a hour.

April POV
I lost Jahseh and I know hes going to be at the party and Its been 4 weeks since we haven't talk and I've been super lonely without him. Luckily Alejandra has been confronting me and helping me. I put on my hoops and did my makeup and I had to take my little sister to the entering 7th grade party so then I had to go to Bebe house.
Jahseh P.O.V
I had finally got to Bebe house she said "You ready to perform the song as she walks in here". I said "Yeah". I had went on my phone and saw she had posted a picture

 I had went on my phone and saw she had posted a picture

april.showers been a gloomy month😪

April P.O.V
I had finally dropped off my sister at her friends house.  Then since my mom was letting me drive. I went to the party and knocked on the door. Bebe,Ski and Alejandra opened the door and said "We have a surprise for you". I didn't know what to expect the whole school was there and they must have known. Jahseh said "Come here ". He grabbed me by my hand and had me in the middle of the living with a mic in front of his face and a mic in front of mine. I was so shy Jahseh said "This is for you April". He started singing a song called "I dont wanna do this anymore". He said "I should have let you know that your my only one". He told me to sing "You dont wanna". Once it was done we had kissed in front of the whole entire school and everybody said "Awww". I said "Jahseh I never want to let you go". He held my hand and walked me to the bathroom. We started making out as we heard thourgh the wall 7 days. He took me out the bathroom and led me to Bebe guest bedroom and we started fucking... but then we stopped and he picked me up and told me "We have to go to the car". Then we walked outside and Ski whispered "Jah you finna get some pussy lol". Then he took me to his car and lean the seat back and got on top of him and we started fucking....