the text

~come over the internet ~                    Me and Ski got on the bus after school Ski said "I know your first day was amazing". I said "Shut up". I called up my friend "Alejandra come seat with me and ski". Alejandra said "Okay". Ski looked at her like she was a fucking angel. But then I got a bing on my phone

jahseh💓 hey

My heart had drop from my chest to my ass . Ski and Alejandra were talking the looked like they were getting cozy asf. I texted Jahseh back

me hi🌺
I thought adding the rose emoji was to much but it was too late now the bus had finally got to me and alejandra stop when alejandra got up Ski slapped her butt I wasn't surprised because ski been a romantic since 6th grade. She said "Bye" with a wink. We had walk to our houses my house was before her so I got to my house then she said "Bye see you at school". I used my key to unlock the door as soon as I came in my mom said " April levantarse y limpiar estos platos". I said "bueno mamá". I started to clean the dishes then my little sister came from the bus so I had to pick her up at the bus stop I put on my hoodie and grabbed my phone because it was raining I got her jacket. I walked up to her bus and put on her jacket then grabbed her by the hand and walked her back to the apartment  My phone said "Ding".
5 missed calls from jahseh💓. I thought "Should I call him back". I got my little sister inside and told my mom "ayudarla con su tarea". Mom said "bueno". I went upstairs to my room then I got message he had sent me a picture

 I went upstairs to my room then I got message he had sent me a picture

jahseh💓 call me now!!!!

I finally had the strength to call him. I had called him he had answered "what's up beautiful". I said "Nothing much what about you". Jahseh said "Nothing that's why I wanted to call you I want you to come over to my house and ski said bring your friend Alejandra". I said "Okay". I had hunged up the phone then I started to my make up all I did was do my brows and some mascara and lip gloss". I called up Alejandra she said "Wassup Chick". I said "Ski wants you to come over to Jahseh house with me". She said "Okay I'm tell my mom I'm leaving". I rushed downstairs I said "en salir para ir a ver el ski". She said "estar de vuelta por diez". I said "bien". I left and Alejandra was waiting for me outside Jahseh house was only a 9 minute walk so I was good. We finally got there and I knocked on the door Ski answered and said "Hey yall can come right on in". Ski hugged alejarnda and I asked "Weres Jahseh". Ski said "In his room waiting for you". I walked down the hall and I walked up to his room and knocked He yelled "Come in". I opened the door all had on was some Jean's and tank and a pink hoodie. I sat on his bed and he asked me "You wanna go out". I was so happy when he said that. I said "Yes Of Course". He kissed me and boy that kiss was good then we started making out then he started to wanna take of my hoodie. I asked him "Are you sure about this". Jahseh said "Yeah I'm sure". He took of my hoodie then I said "wait I have to have a cover up story so I texted mom that I was spending the night with Alejandra since it was a Friday". Then we started making out again then he pinned me down to the best I started to moan quietly but I didn't want Alejandra and Ski to her me so I tried to keep it in but I couldn't he start to fuck me and it was very scary cause it was my first time and I started calling him "Papiiii". Jahseh said "I like that". My nails started to gripped on his back and we was still kissing.....