Whos Geneva

I woke up 3:37 am to notice some text on Jahseh phone

gevena when are you coming back home I'm missing you so much 😪

I hit Jahseh and said "WHO THE FUCK IS GEVENA". Jahseh was speechless and I said "If you dont speak up now Jahseh I'm going to kick your ass in this room". Jahseh said "If you want me to be honest". I said "Yes of course I want you to be honest". Jahseh said "I've been cheating". I got up and said "You think you can hurt me like this". Jahseh said "Come on you not even going let me explain. I said "No we've been together and you can't even be faithful I thought kissing my friend was enough". I walked out the room I sat in  hallway and balled my eyes out. Since all of us were in the same room the girls walked out and sat near me and just laid there heads on me. I said "I can't believe it why though". They said "Sometimes they just go like this you should know. I said "I just wanna go home". I went back in the room and got my bag and purse and stuck up my middle finger.  I went out the door and went and walked back home but then a gunshot. I was bleeding all I saw was lita,Alejandra,Jahseh,Ski running. I was hardly breathing and Jahseh said "I'm not finna lose the love of my life call 911". Lita said "April come on". I saw lights then my eyes shut....