the morning

~downtown anita~ Jahseh P.O.V
I woke with  baddest shawty on my chest. I had hickeys all over my neck and chest and she had some to on her boob but just 1. She started to twist and turn then woke up her eyes had open she had got up and said "That was a good sleep last night". I said "You had more than just a good sleep"...

Aprils POV
I couldn't believe that last night I lost my virginity to Jahseh it was so crazy to me he even smells to good. I got up and grab my purse he said "Were are you going". I said to "Take a shower but I dont have shirt or under wear". Jahseh said "Heres one of my shirt and a hoodie and a pair of my underwear". I said "Thanks". I had went to go check on Ski and Alejandra but of course she was sleep on his chest on the couch and he was knocked out. I had tip toe around the the shower since we all were at Jahsehs Grandmothers house and that we ve awkward if she saw me at 4 in the morning. I went to the bathroom which was all the way down the hallway I had ran the shower and took a quick one like 5 mins. I got a call from my mom. I answered with "Hola". My mom said "a qué hora volverás". I said "dos". My mom said "bueno". I hung up the I dryed myself off with my old shirt then but on his shirt and his underwear then I ran back to Jahsehs room. I sat on his bed I tried to fix my hair with water and a brush. Jahseh said "You look beautiful". I said "Thanks I guess". Jahseh said " Your still nervous around me you dont have to be". I said " I'm not nervous around you". Jahseh said "April I know you are it's okay because I'm pretty sure we both lost of virginity last night". I said " Waitt you lost your virginity to me and I lost my virginity to you". Jahseh said " Yeah duhh I would have said that if you didn't". Jahseh asked " What's you favorite animal". I said " A elephant". Jahseh looked confused but then said "Oh that's dope". Ski and Alejandra just might have woke up because we heard footsteps coming close to Jahseh room. They had opened the door quietly. Jahseh said "Yall dont have to do that my grandma at work till 5pm". Ski said "Bruh you got hickeys all over your neck". They all looked at me and I was like " We didn't have sex though bahahaha. Ski said "Sureee". Alejandra let go of skis arm and came to sit with my on the floor. Alejandra said " Ski is so amazing and we are officially going out". I said "Yasss bitch so are me and x"....