Chapter one, weed-free since 1993! (Justin)

So, you are probably reading this thinking something along the lines of this is going to be a fun little story, right? Well I honestly dont know what to tell ya there pal. I need therapy after the story. But I think it would be fun to read. Its a story of powers and people. I am Peter Pillin, one of a few main narrators for this part. Justin told me to say that it's about people getting hit by a bus and generally dying. But no one gets hit by a bus. Anyway, this is a train wreck, here's Justin.
    Oh Ok then, I'm Justin... am I doing this right? Sorry. I'll just start off now.

     Ok so like I'm just sitting in front of my computer talking with some online friend, a french dude I call Frenchy. Who, by the way, I'm pretty sure isn't actually French? Anyway, he's kind of a jerk but he's my only good friend I have right now.
     "Ok," I started off, "if we're going to win this we'll need to kill as many super slimes as possible. The slime staff is a super rare drop—"
     "Got one." Frenchy interrupted me completely.
     "Bullshit!" I yelled, not taking his normal bullshit. "I couldn't even start recording, our fans are going to think we cheated or something!"
     "Calm down my dude!" Frenchy said in a think French accent. "You're not going to lose anyone for this."
     "I run a channel with a million followers Frenchy! I'm going to lose credibility for this!" I bawled.
     "We only have one but we need two, dunce." Frenchy assured me. "Just start recording and we'll start back up."
     By now I should probably inform you that I'm decently popular on Startuber and I  call myself The Dieoginal. I know, it sounds stupid. In my defense I came up with it when I was like twelve and it's better then Mudkipman. Anyway, I record videos on the MMO E.T.H and first-person shooter Gun Game Generica.
     Justin! Time check! It's a school night and I don't need you complaining about being tired!
     Something else that's odd about me I forgot to mention. I have a kid in my head that's basically me but edgy and yells. He's hard to explain but on occasion, he takes control of the body, although he usually just helps me keep on track of whatever meaningful task I find myself doing, like this. Just playing games like so.
     I won't, promise, I assured the voice in my head. Although after looking the the small clock on my desk I did see the time. Seven in the morning, twenty-five minutes before school.
     "Shit!" I yelled. "I have school like right now, Frenchy! I have to go!"
     Frenchy made a loud sigh and called me a loser and a few other words I can't say as I logged off quickly and clapped my hands. The lights in my room turned on and walked over to my dresser.
     Not even going to shower? You just spent all night on that damn game,
     "I mean I would but then there's the fact that mom's probably already mad at us for being so late."
     Fine, just throw on your sweatshirt and head out. You might want to at least wash your face. A splash of water helps jolt people up you know,
     "Fine." I gave up and walked into my personal little bathroom and looked at my face. I didn't have those sexy white boy teenage lady killer looks. I'm just a native American boy with a big nose, dark skin, and scars on my face from burns and acne. Also, I haven't had a haircut in eight years at least. So take that how you want. I turned on the water and splashed water straight onto my not so straight face.
     Quickly now, head upstairs and you might make the bus. It's probably seven fifteen by now.
     "Yeah sure." I told him as I walked out of my bathroom and into the wall where my door usually is.
     I told you it was a bad idea to move down here! But no, you burn down your room one time and get scared,
     "Whatever!" I complained as I waved my hand to the left and the wall moved open. "Let's just go."

     So I walk up into the kitchen of my house. My parents were both doing very normal parenty things. My mother, Lisa, was making food while my father, Fred, was reading the daily newspaper.
     "Good morning Justin." My mom cheerfully greeted me. She also did that without looking back at me.
     "Good morning." I muttered back.
     My mom looked like your typical mom with your usual some kind of blonde dye in her hair to hide the slowly graying hair and something kinda unfashionable track suit. Heck, she's always in the school with some kind of meeting or volunteer work. Her position is high in the school, not to mention she still does a lot of this while being eleven months pregnant.
     "Up all night gaming?" My dad asked me in his gruff dad voice.
     "What?" I gasped and held my hand over my chest, "why would I ever do that?" I added with sarcasm. A good Justin touch.
     My dad closed his newspaper and adjusted his seat. "Come sit with me, Son." He said as he pulled out a chair next to his with a small flick of his finger.
     I warn you every night that one day this whole thing will catch up to you. But, you never listen, Fredrick taunted. Private tabs Justin!
     So I sat down at the table and my dad looked me dead in the eyes. His small brown mustache looked gray in the light. The hairless top of his head glistened in the morning sun. "You know there will be a day where you will have to use more than just the power to control rocks. That day may come soon and I think it'll be a good idea to join the Doctor's and my team as a permanent member."
     "No." I said as I took a waffle from the tale and got up.
     So my dad and uncle run a team of illegal super people. They have a name but it changes daily. I was asked to join it many times and I did help them out a few time. My one only real-life kinda friend Julie is on it. I would never join it fully though as it's not my thing. I would much rather use my powers to help myself than anyone else.
     "Wait!" My dad yelled. "Consider this, you've helped out twice already and some of the team really liked it."
     "Ima go now." And with that I skillfully made my way out of my house.