Robert Edward McCracken

A/N: Trigger warning ⚠️ 

I walked out of the busy airport and back out through security.

I got into our car and drove back to the apartment. I locked the car doors and sat in the car for a moment.

Gerard wouldn't have anyone to comfort him when he had his night terrors.

He would be alone.

What is he got teased for wearing dresses and skirts? Obviously Dan, Brendon, And Phil were used to it, but what about the others?

Before I knew it, hot, salty tears were streamjng down my face. My forehead against the top of the steering wheel.

I screamed. My throat straining to be lounder. I hit the palm of my hands against the dashboard.

I unlocked my car and exited, slamming my car door shut as I did so.

I threw myself onto the ground as soon as I got inside the apartment and shut the door.

I kicked and screamed as tears streamed down my face.

All because of one person. That I loved with all of my heart.

This was going to be a hard month.

But what if it's longer then a month? What if he never-

My thoughts were inturrupted as there was a knock on the door.

I wipe my face with the inside of my shirt and open the door.

"May I help you?" I asked, a weak undertone in my voice.

Suddenly, something cold and metallic was pessed against my neck.

"Don't scream." The shorter man whispered. "I have Gerard. He's ok. But you're goung to need to come with me. Ok? Blink 5 times to tell me that you're going to cooperate with me, ok Bert?" He growled in my ear. 

I blinked 5 times.

"Good." He said, pressing a cloth soaked with chloroform over my mouth and nose.

Is this where I die?

Something was tied over my eyes, and everything went black as I went limp in the shorter mans arms. I slowly faded into the darkness.

-

"What's McCrakalakin, Bert?" A low voice whispered into my ear.

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything, my eyes were covered by what seemed to be a black tie.

Wow, a kinky psychopath? I'm screwed.

"Where's Gerard?" I mumbled, still quite weak from passing out.

I attempted to move as I heard his footsteps echo around what I assume is a chair that i'm tied to, but it turns out i've been tied with rope.

Kinky bastard.

"I said. WHERE. IS. GERARD." I yelled, shaking with anger and frustration.

I don't care about myself, as long as he is ok.

"Shhh" he shushed me, his finger running against my chapped lips and down the center of my chest.

"Now, do you know why you're here, Bert." He said, finishinv my name with such malicious tones.

"No, but I think i'm going to die here." I answer truthfully. Death really is hard to avoid in a situation like this, so I may as well try to make this man feel some pity for me, so maybe he won't endlessly torture me and just shoot me.

"Ah yes, well i'm most likely am going to have kill you. But do you know a man by the name of Pete Wentz?"

"Yes, I bought some cheap heroine from him once, but why is that relevant to this situation?" I say, trying to keep calm. 

"Bought. As in, you have fully paid for it?" He said, pacing in circles around me.

"Well, not exactly. You see-"

"No. I don't want a sob story. I'm going to kill you in about, let's say 5 minutes." He says nonchalantly. "So i'm going to need you to do something for me, ok?" He said, straddling my in the small chair.

"Oh-okay." I say, trying to stay calm. Struggling won't help. I should except fate. I give up.

"Great!" He practically yelled. He leaned beside me and grabbed something.

Whatever he picked up rattled quite a bit, and sounded like pills.

Well, that's probably poison.

"Ok, i'm going to give you one of these pills. Ok? And some water and you will swallow them. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, my breath hitching as he pressed what semmed to be a capsule of metal to my lips.

I opened my mouth and let him place it on my tongue. He brought a plastic water bottle to my lips and poured some in my mouth.

"Swallow." He said.

I did as he asked and he shifted above me.

"What's your favorite song bert." He said sweetly.

"Yellow by Cold play."

Suddenly the room came to life with sound. As the lyrics played, I remembered me and Gerards first kiss. The way his lips tasted of sweet, fresh honey. His soft hair that I ran my fingers though.

Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellowI came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellowYour skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you soI swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellowI drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellowYour skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry
For you I'd bleed myself dryIt's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shineLook at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

And with the song coming to an end, I felt my lifetime closing up as well.

The footsteps neared me again.

"So long and goodnight." He growled. 

And pressed a cold piece of metal to my temple, carving an 'x' into the side of my head.

"LIGHTS OUT" he yelled, and brought a gun to my head. And pulled the trigger.

A/N: i cried writing this. Ugghhdjjsjkkadjksnwkd bye guysss see you next time.