Goner (Part 1.)

A/N: hey dudes, so from now on, every chapter will be a song title that has a somg that goes with the chapter. Unless i'm intorducing a new character or it's a flashback, every title will have a new song title. Dm me if you want to reccomend a song, dm me or comment it at the end of the chapter. And also, TRIGGER WARNING (as usual.)!

Btw this is unedited but plz do leave comments where there are typos so I can come back though later.

Dan's P.O.V.

I wrapped the red fabric around my neck. I flipped down the collar of my shirt and tied the tie.

I grabbed my keys and my coffee and headed out the door, locking it behind me.

I walk down the long corridor of the apartment building I moved into last night.

I'm the FBI director, and we got called down by the  Los Angeles Police Department that there had been a murder here that had the same M.O. of a hit man that we have been chasing for about two years now. For some reason, they have always seemed to be one step ahead of us, even knowing our next move before we know it ourselves.

I pressed the garage button in thr elevator and it began to go down.

ding ding

The elevator stopped at the fifth floor.

A man in a black suit and black hair to match stepped into the elevator.

"Good morning Mr. Howell." He said, his amazingly blue eyes gazed into my brown ones.

"Hello Phil, I thought you were two buildings over?" I asked. When the team came up here, we all knew we were going to be here  for a while so we all rented apartments.

"I thought so too, but when I walked in, the whole place was flooded 'n smelled like mold. There was a place up for rent over here that I took up last minute."

"Oh ok." I said.

Phil had the most gorgeous eyes I think I have ever seen. They were green, blue and yellow all at the same time.

ding ding

The elevator had arrived on the bottom floor. We both walked over to my black suburban SUV.

I went around to the drivers seat while Phil slid into the passenger seat.

I turned the keys in the ignition and began driving down a few blocks to pick up another inturn, Brendon.

We drove for a few mintutes until we got to Brendons apartment building.

I rolled down my window.

"Brendon, stop flirting and get in the back, you're going to be late to work!" I yelled.

His face turned as red as the flowers in the flower planter that was next to him.

"Fuck you." He said as he pulled open the door to the car.

I pulled into the road and began to drive to Gee's apartment building.

I turned on the radio, flipping stations.

"WAIT GO BACK!" Phil yelled.

"Ok ok calm down." I said flipping the channel back.

"Oh not this shit again!" I groaned.

"MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN. WALKIN FAST, FACES PASS AND I'M HOME BOUND." Brendon and Phil yell.

"STARING BLANKLY AHEAD JUST MAKIN MY WAY, MAKIN MY WAY THROUGH THE CROWD." They began yelling again.

"NOPE." I said, changing the channel to some random station playing nirvana.

We continued to make our way to Gerard's apartment.