Semi Charmed

A/N: HEY GUYS WE HIT 300 READS THANK U SO SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF U!!

ok so in this chapter, we're going back to bert and gerards senior prom. the highschool is like the one from jennifers body. enjoy!

gerard is wearing this

and bert is wearing this

hope you enjoy!!

Berts pov:

My hands were extremely sweaty. I ran my hands through my hair as I leaned against gees locker, waiting for him to get to school.

my leather jacket hang loosely off his shoulders. his extremely gorgeous feminine body sunk inside of the large jacket.

he was wearing a bright red crop top and black skinny heans. the front of them destroyed with rips, showing off the fishnets he wore underneath. his platform boots thumped on the linoleum in the hallway.

him and his friends exchanged whisperes with each other, and then gee as i came into view.

me and gerard have been dating since 7th grade.

mostly everyone in our school expects us to get married someday.

one could only dream of marrying the red head. the way he walked down the hallway alone was enough to send shivers down your spine.

he was gorgeous in every way, shape, and form.

his friends exchanged goodbyes and walked away, most likley off to go shoot heroin behind the bleachers with their boyfriends.

not that I minded.

I casually leaned against his locker.

he walked over, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"hey baby" he whispered, his glorious voice rang through my head.

"ya like jazz" i said, winking.

"stop!" he giggled, shoving my shoulder.

"so, you know whats coming up??"

"yeah, what about it?" he said, his glossed lips bending into a smile.

"well why don't you open up your locker, pretty boy?" I whispered, barely able to contain my giddy laughter.

he carefully put in his locker combo and unlocked his locker

Gerard gasped, wrapping me in a huge hug.

"yes yes yes!" he yelled.

i picked him up and spun him around.

everything was perfect.

i had filled his locker with pale yellow roses, his favorite, and a big white teddy bear that said "prom?" on a heart it was holding.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, sugar." he whispered back.

and all was well in the world.

*time skip to prom night!*

the gymnasium floor was covered in white and blue balloons.

tables were set up with cupcakes and floral center pieces, and of course a clichè punch bowl.

and a bigass american flag hung up behind it.

gotta love america, right?

in the corner, there was a place set up for everyone to take their prom pictures.

i'm sure whatever shitty camera run by some random freshman wouldn't do gerards flawless face any justice.

gerard didn't want me to see his dress, so he told me he'd meet me in the here so it would be a surprise.

because according to him, the best kind of prize was a SUR-prize.

get it?

I was dressed in a classy suit with a red bowtie. gerard picked it out for me because he claimed it would match his dress, but knowing him, he'd change his mind last minute and decide on a seafoam green dress and send the other one back.

the large gym doors creeked open and in walked gerard, more beautiful than i had ever seen him.

his amazing hair flowed shoulder length, bright red as usual, contrast his pale, soft skin that was even more beautiful when it was covered with markings of our everlasting love.

the dress. oh the dress. i cant even imagine how long it took him to find it.

it was a strapless sweetheart neckline, showing off his collar bones.

it showed off all of his curves, wrapped in a beautiful wine red silk. it went to about the floor, just short enough that I could see the black stilettos he wore underneath of it all.

I was breathless.

he walked, no, strutted over to me. catching the attention of everyone in the room.

gerard was quiet popular, girls wanted him. guys wanted him. everyone wanted him. but he was all mine.

"so, what do you think?" he said, probably assuming i hated it.

"oh baby you look stunning. i love you so much." i whispered, pulling him towards me by his waist and kissing him passionately.

"i love you too." he said into my ear.

he pressed a tender kiss to my neck, filled with lust and desire.

"do you want to go get our picture taked, love?" I said gesturing towards the photo station.

"i'd love to baby." he said.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and we casually strolled over to the photobooth.

gerards little brother, micheal, was currently getting his photo taken with alicia, his girlfriend.

we both agree she looks like a troll, but we don't tell mikey that.

he was awkwardly pressed against her back, his arms wrapped around her waist awkwardly.

"smile!" a guy yelled while snapping a photo, the bright light shining obnoxiously in their eyes.

"next!" the camera man yelled.

we stepped up onto the platform.

gerard wrapped his arms around my neck and looked deeply into my eyes, a profound look cast upon his face. I snaked my hands around his waist, my hands on his ass, he gasped under my touch.

"smile?" the guy yelled, snapping the picture.

we stepped down and he printed out our pictures, one for each of us.

his dress shined brightly under the light, grabbing anyone's attention if they so much as breathed in his direction.

he was perfect.

A/N: Hey guys! hoped you enjoyed this chapter. i wanted to go back and show a little of gerard and berts backstory. thanks a ton!