Chapter Ten: Bobbys' Friends

Picture of Rajah above played by Logan Henderson.
Tenth chapter enjoy.😊

Kay's prov.

When we arrive at the café the first person I recognize is Paul, his features haven't changed one bit.
(Picture of Paul below played by Michael Johnston)

When I got close he was the first person that hugged me

"Kay bear, its been a while" he laugh while hugging me, I laugh as well and say 'Yes it has'.

"Wow look at you, you've changed alot" he says smiling.

"Well thank you but you look the same your the first one I notice" i said to him.

"Well that's good that means I'll look young forever right ?" He laugh pulling me to the others.

Peter came and hug me calling me the nick name he has for me and that's miss clumsy. When I was younger I use to fall very often and break things around the house.

"Well miss clumsy is the new and improved miss balance" i said laughing with him. 

"Well it doesn't matter i like calling you that" he smiled "you look lovely, have to keep my eyes on you more sternly now a days because you blossom since the last time I saw you when was that? oh 4 years ago" he said smiling while I just laugh at him. Peter is funny, down to earth but overprotective just like my brother.
(Picture of Peter below played by Grey Damon)

"Yes we do need to keep a eye on her, she has definitely grow" and here he is the almighty Rajah now he definitely changed alot since the last time I saw him will then I was still a child so

"Wow you changed alot mostly physically I see, I could hardly recognize you" I said hugging Rajah and I was right he did change alot and so did i. I also prove that I don't feel affected by him anymore I guess my heart belongs to someone else now I don't have enough space to share.

"Well yes it's been 6 years that's alot considering you don't have that crooked teeth at the front anymore" he laugh and so did i.

"Yeah I got that fixed" i answered smiling.