Forty: Saying Good Bye

Random quote i like
Fortieth chapter enjoy.😊

Kays prov.

My birthday is in a couple of days while today is Annas. We don't have any plans for our birthday since we are so busy getting ready for the big ship to across the world for school.

Bobby on the other hand as other plans for today. He's dragged me out for shopping which just adds on to my luggages and also carrying me to the amusement park.

"How will I survive 4 years without you" Bobby says being all dramatic.

"Just like we did it before except I'll be in business school this time" I told him laughing.

"I know but I was finally starting to accept the fact that I'm finally home and your much more closer than before" he says looking sad.

"I know me too, I was really getting use to annoying you in person rather than over the phone" I said smirking.

"Yeah you are a nuisance" he says grumbling.

"Hey!" I said offended.

"But I still love you though" he says.

Anna did say she didn't want anything for her birthday but I got her a matching friendship charms bracelet as the one I gave Kim on her birthday.

It was almost 3 in the afternoon when we got home seeing Anna and Kim standing outside with their boyfriends.

"Weird, what are they doing here?" I asked not one in particular.

Walking out the car towards my friends I hugged each one smiling but gave Anna a bigger smile and a tighter hug wishing her happy birthday for the umpteen time.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Your mom called us over and told us to wait outside until you arrive so we could get inside together so come on I'm starting to get cold" Kim says walking up to the door.

We all entered the dark room when Bobby switch on the lights.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed.

"What the f.....fry chicken" I said realizing that my parents are staring at me.

"What is this?" Kim asked walking up to her dad hugging him. Such a daddy's girl.

"This is a good bye party slash a birthday party put together for the three of you" Anna mom answered walking up to Anna and hugging her.

"Wow this is wonderful! Thank you guys" I said covering my mouth from shock.

All of our close friends and families where here to celebrate with us. Wishing all of us a happy birthday even though my birthday is still in a couple of days time but that's alright. Walking around in greeted everyone who came and thank them for the gifts and their wishes.

"Great more stuff to pack" Kim says walking up to me and resting her head on my shoulders.

"Don't act like you don't like it" I said laughing.

"I love every moment of it" she says smiling.

"Wow I've never had a birthday party but this is so much better than what I imagine" Anna says joining Kims action laying on my other shoulder.

"I'm in a pillow?" I asked laughing at my two bestfriends.

"Yes a soft and comfy pillow" Anna says hugging me.

"I have something for you guys" I told me pulling them up to my room.

"You already gave us something for our birthday" Anna says.