Thirty: Bonding Trip

Above a video of Hanalulu the capital of Hawaii.
Thirtieth chapter enjoy.😊

Bobby's prov.

With all the work needed to be done and the majority of meetings I had to attend, I was unable to spend some time with my little sister. But now we are in Hawaii having a little bonding trip together to catch up on what I've missed in her life.

We arrived in Hawaii 2 hours ago and we are already on the poolside, this girl is obsessed.

"Come on get in the water" Kay says walking over to me after being in the water for almost an hour.

"I'm not ready as yet" i answered her.

"Booo boring" she scolded.

She sat beside me taking up the lunch menu that is offered at the pool side.

"I would like a pizza, that's all I feel for" she says putting down the menu.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Trying to see if that's Kelly or my eyes are deceiving me" i answered pointing towards the person who looks like my ex fiance Kelly.

"Let's me go see" Kay says running off in the direction before I could say "no".

'This girl is crazy' i mumbled to myself.

Kay ran back towards me shaking her head saying "Nope not her".

I must say I'm kinda disappointed it's not, I could have ask the reason for our break up. After chilling for a while we ordered our pizza and eat then later on we head back to our conjoined rooms.

I'm not that tired but Kay is, must be after flying into the water just as she left off a good long flight.

While Kay slept, work doesn't end for me. I took out my lap top and started to review the project I will be displaying soon to the board of directors on my new plans towards the hotel i have in DC.

While reviewing the project my mind slip towards Kelly, the love of my life. I would have done anything for her and I think she knows that but I just feel like there is something missing with her sudden break up. Like something just doesn't add up, why make me fall in love and then leave? what did she gain from that?

Shaking the thought away i focus back on my project before I decided I need to take a break.

Putting away the computer I went towards my bed to get a quick nap.

..................

"No.....sto.....stop....you.....evil.......dwarf" Kay laugh while I tickle her to wake her up.

"Wake that ass up" i told her.

"Im up, I'm up, I hate you" she says.

"I love you too now let's go, I'm hungry" i told her.

We've been asleep for 5 hours and now I'm staving. We're going down to the restaurant downstairs to have dinner, yes it's that late.

I got myself ready in a grey t-shirt and a black ripped jeans with my grey Nike sneakers. Brushing back my hair i could hear Kay in the next room mumbling something.

Walking towards her door I saw her digging in her suitcase for something.

"What you looking for?" I asked.

"My silver bracelet, oooh found it" she told me.

"Dam let me see that" I said walking over to her.

"You still have this?" I asked surprised.

"Of course silly, I never leave this behind" she laugh replying.