Thirty Five: Confrontation

Song above by Ella Mai ft. Ty Dolla Sign she don't
Thirty Fifth chapter enjoy.😊

Kays prov.

It's been two weeks since the breakup, he called, text, stop by my house even tried talking to me at school but Kim and Anna won't allow it. I've seen Amelia around but I never stop to look at her to know whether she wears a stupid smirk on her face or not.

I told Anna and Kim that Saturday and has good friends they were there for me and encouraged me, Anna even tried to convince me to talk to him but I said no and as a good friend she understands and she left it alone.

I haven't read any of his messages he sent me nor the letters he pushed under the door for me, they are all piled up in a corner near the bin.

I wasn't ready to move on no, but I was still hurting, after that night no tear left my eye not even a happy tear. My parents are too busy to realize my mood but sooner or later I know my brother will be asking questions which I wasn't prepared to answer to.

I became null, not engaging in any of our activities that we do nor do I answer his sisters' calls thinking it might be him using her phone. When his parents invites my parent for dinner I disappear before it's time and come back home after, my mom and dad don't know what's up so of course they argued about me missing dinner.

I'm not vibrant like I'm use to and I don't smile like I use to and that's how I realize I gave myself to him fully without realizing. He literally had my heart in his hands, he could either care it or break it. He choose to break it and I guess now I'm left heartless.

For my first time experiencing love it sure is crappy, sigh.

I didn't go to school today and yes it's Friday, mom and dad are going to be mad but right now I don't care.

I heard a knock at my door but I didn't care who it was so I didn't look.

"I don't like how you've been looking lately, what's up sis?" Bobby ask sitting beside me on the bed.

"Nothing" I told him.

"Well as your brother I call bullshit" he says.

Sighing I looked at my fingers making a mental note to get them done.

"I broke up with Jay" I told him looking ahead at nothing in particular.

"Alright and why?" He asked and I explained to him what happened that night and why I broke it off.

"Wow" is what he said.

"But why are you so sad and soppy, your the one who broke it off" he said and for the first time after that night I cried.

Bobby rubbed my back trying to calm me down but I melted more into his arms. After a while I finally calmed down and I turn to him for the first time since he came in the room.

"Because I love him and I gave him all my heart and he broke it, now I don't know what to do" I told him crying again.

"I don't know what he's not telling you but it seems that he loves you as much as you do and I don't think he would do something intentionally to hurt you, sometimes people are placed in a situation where they are unable to tell their significant other what is going on and 90% of the time it turns into a fight or breakup. I know because I've been a victim of that and if I didn't have trust and belief I wouldn't have bothered anymore but after a while I understand why she kept me in the dark. You can't give up on him because of insecurity or petty attitude that's not gonna bring you anywhere, I think you should go and apologize to him and let him know that you are there for him and when it's time he will explain what's going on." Bobby says