Part Three - Confundido

"Hey, Lauren."

"Hi, Dinah."

"What are you doing standing here all alone? Shouldn't you enjoy your palace like home." Dinah said wondering what Lauren was doing on a sunny day like this, by standing in the middle of the road in front of her house.

Lauren laughed a little at the mention of her house as a palace, which is very much true. "Well, I was trapped for 3 days in this home because according to my mother I was not 'fit' to roam around. Now I have permission to go out, there is no one to accompany me. That's why I am just taking in how much this neighborhood has changed. Not much but it still has changed."

"Why were you not fit?" Dinah asked as she inspects Lauren's body which seemed perfectly fine.

"Oh, I injured my knee and then made it worse by running. Nothing to worry. My mom worries too much. I am kind of bored. Do you want a house tour? Seems like you would be interested." Lauren asked.

"That sucks. I would love to but I am going to have lunch with Chancho. But I would love to have one soon. Maybe I can convince her to have the house tour first and then we could all go for lunch " Dinah said not wanting to skip the opportunity.

"Dinah, I can't give a house tour to a stranger, can I?"

"What do you mean? You offered yourself to give a house tour to me." Dinah asked confused.

"Oh no, I am talking about this chanch girl. And also, the tour will take a lot of time. You should go and enjoy your lunch. We can do this another time." Lauren said starting to get frustrated because of the boredom.

"Another time it is then. But the chanch girl you mentioned, that's Camila." Dinah said.

"Who is me?" Camila interrupted before Lauren could speak anything.

"Lauren offered me a house tour and I thought that we both could have it and then we continue with our lunch along with Lauren. I mentioned you as Chancho and Lauren said she doesn't want a stranger in her house but then I clarified that you are Cheechee." Dinah explained.

"So let's go then?" Camila asked Dinah turning around to go to her car. Lauren furrowed because Camila completely ignored her.

"Oh wait" Dinah grabbed Camila's arm to stop her. "Lauren, join us for lunch. We will help you to get rid of boredom."

"Oh no, I don't want to intrude," Lauren said not wanting to do anything Camila doesn't want.

"No, you won't. I want to know you. I am sure Mila does too. Your parents were all over the place at the family dinner. It seemed like they were close friends with other families except for mine. We didn't get a chance to know each other. I insist." Dinah said.

"Only if you both are comfortable," Lauren said looking at Camila who was looking at something behind her.

"Oh, Don't worry about her. Walz love to make new friends. Right Walz?"

"I thought she was Chanch." Lauren asked.

"Well, I have many nicknames. And I don't care whoever join us. I am hungry as fuck. Let's go." Camila said and again started walking towards her car.

"This Aston Martin One 77 is yours?" Lauren asked with a squeal and touched the surface of the car.

"Whose else would it be?" Camila said with a monotone.

"You are right, but I was planning to hunt down the owner of this car. This beauty doesn't deserve to stand here. It's been 5 days since it's on the same spot. Can I drive it please?" Lauren asked but Camila let out a sarcastic laugh and jumped into the driver's seat.