Part Nine - La Planificación

Previously on TKWNM

1.Mike's guidance: Lauren remembers the time when her father gave some advice to her at the age of 11.

2.Coach Charlotte: the 25 year old coach at the boot camp who made Lauren do laps as a punishment.

3.Pink haired girl: Lauren's roommate who left her previous roommate just because she was gay but didn't have any problem when Lauren told she was gay too.

(Guys remember this is Camila's Point Of View. And don't take some of the things to your heart that she will say.)

Camila's POV

A person's subconscious. It's a very interesting thing. Everyone has it.

Some can link to it. Some are completely unaware of it.

Some are able to control their subconscious. Some are controlled by their subconscious.

Which category do you fall in? If we talk about me, my subconscious links to me. Not the other way around. And generally, I have no control over it, when it reaches out to me.

I wonder how in the world did Buddha or Mahavira were able to link and gain control over their mind. Their subconscious. They said when they were successful on gaining control, they achieved peacefulness. I, on the other hand, feel anything but peaceful when it gains control over me.

Every person in this world has a light of the brightness and a dark shadow within them. That's how some people describe the two types of their subconscious or as some cartoons like to show it as the angel and the devil. Or as professional would like to say the negative thing as depression or simply an abnormality and some might say the positive thing to be the one who is spiritual.

Some people are full of light and others are not able to conquer their darkness or they simply don't want to.

Some people don't have any idea what their inner shadow can make them feel once it starts oppressing their brightness.

When portrayed in the outer world, the devil is usually shown to be sarcastic whereas the angel is peaceful but sassy. People find it funny. They laugh whole heartily about the fight between the devil and the angel. The same people who are beaming with the light of brightness within them have no clue about the complete darkness and struggle which come with it.

Well, let me break it to you, in real life it isn't funny at all.

'Stop with the lecture' some people might say 'We have all gone through bad times and have been depressed for some time in our lives. We have seen the "shadow" you are talking about but we conquered it'

Conquered. Right, you conquered a sneak peek of your internal shadow. Wow, what an accomplishment. Good job.

No no no, that wasn't sarcasm at all. I am happy that those people didn't face it because if by any chance, the shadow of them is fully awake then there might be some decrease in the population of the world as the people decide that they can't handle it anymore and are strong enough to be free from it. Or maybe that would be a benefit for our Mother Earth.

Hmm, that was a cruel thing to say.

But people are filled with cruelty that's what they deserve too.

Some of our fellow humans don't seem to understand when people try to escape the darkness in them. People say 'Why would someone kill themselves?' 'Come on! Get a grip, stop dwelling on the past' 'You are sick, get yourself a psychiatrist' 'Try exorcism, it might help'