Part Fourteen

"Ow!" Camila screamed as the nurse checked for any damage near her stomach "Please can you be a little careful?"

Nurse sighed and tried to do as asked. "All clear. Consider yourself lucky there is no big damage." The nurse said as she prepared to bandage her nose up next. "Don't put too much strain on your body or do any kind of activity that takes up high energy."

"How is every one else?"  Camila asked. Her other friends who got injured were in different sections of the room. They got beaten up lesser than her but the injuries looked bad anyways.

"Their parents were called and all of them are sent home. "The nurse said finishing up bandaging her nose "And now you are next. Your parents would be on your way."

Camila thanked the nurse as she left. She stood up and sighed. She made her way out of the infirmary. Her dad was coming towards the infirmary.

"Camila" Her dad speed up a little and Camila could see the worry on his face. "Are you okay?"

"I am okay, Dad" Camila just wanted to go home. "Can we talk in the car?"

"But who did this? The person who informed was completely vague. I need to see the principal at least." He said still scanning her injuries.

"Alejandro?" A voice came from behind Camila's dad. Camila looked with her wide eyes towards Lauren's dad coming towards her as he saw Camila covered in bandage "Jesus! What happened?"

"Mike? What are you doing here? Is Lauren hurt too?" Alejandro asked as he stood straight and tried to look for Lauren by peeking inside the doctor's room.

"No. I hope not. The principal told me she got into a fight. Lauren has some... skills so I doubt she would have gotten hurt." Mike said grimacing at Camila's state. She was visibly in pain. "Did Lauren and you fought the same person?"

Camila looked at him biting her lip softly not knowing how to answer. She could not exactly say that his daughter did this to her.

"Mr. Jauregui" Camila heard her principal call Mike. She could hear his foot steps coming towards them "I am sorry to call you at such a short notice. I hope my assistant told you that this could be done whenever you had tim - Oh hello Mr. Cabello," Her principal said nervously. Camila shut her eyes. Now nothing could stop it. Her dad will now about her fight.

Believe it or not but she managed to blackmail her principal to never let her parents know about her fights and her whereabouts. Alejandro was the school donor but sometimes the principal used the donation money for other uses than what he reported to Alejandro. She came to know about it and used it for her.

She hopes her principal will be successful to dismiss her and her dad asap.

"Whose fault is this, Mr.Johnson?" Alejandro's dad voice was nowhere to be found as he said pointing towards Camila. Camila could feel her principal shudder with nervousness because of the intermediate voice.

Mr. Johnson cleared his throat "It's still not known whose fault it was but all the parents of the students who were involved have been informed to come to the office right now."

"Then why was I not?"

'Yup, I am totally fucked' Camila thought as her dad questioned her principal.

"Dad!" Another voice came from behind "Thank god!" Camila sees Normani running towards them and hugging Mike quickly.

'Dad? What the fuck?' Camila thought shocked.

"Mani! Are you okay?" Mike asked as he gripped Normani into his arms

"I am fine." Normani said after 2 minutes, letting go off Mike. "But you need to take Lauren home right now."

Mr. Johnson cleared his throat "Speaking of Lauren, Mr. Jauregui please follow me and Mr. Cabello, I hope Camila heals soon. If she needs some days off I can inform her teachers. Hope to see you soon."

"I am not going anywhere. I am attending that meeting as well, aren't I?" Alejandro raised his eye brows and Mr. Johnsons eyes nervously looked between Camila and Alejandro in confusion.

"Yes!" He said "My apologies I forgot!" He turned around, expecting us to follow him, so that he doesn't make more full of himself.

"Is Lauren okay?" Camila heard Mike ask as they started following her principal. "Did you get in trouble?"

Camila saw Normani nod her head slowly and before she said "Lauren is not hurt or anything, thankfully" She eyed me for a second and then continued "But she is still angry and they are not letting me see her. You know how she gets when she does not get to see me herself after..."

Mike nodded in understanding as his anger started matching Alejandro's.

A father's anger when their child is hurt is a whole other thing. I think that Mama bear is the one you should be afraid of before you do something to the child but be aware of the Papa bear to face the consequences.

I could see Lauren sitting inside from the window of the principals office as we made to the door. Before entering the principal suggested that Normani and I should stay outside but Mr. Jauregui gave him a look that he knew not to defy. She didn't react as we entered the door but her eyes shoot up when Normani called her.

"Mani!" She got up from her chair and hugged the girl really tightly. "Are you okay?" They seemed to be really close as Normani assured her that she was fine as if Lauren's life depended on the answer. I didn't like it one bit. Not because I was jealous but the fact that my plan for Lauren could be destroyed if me and her are not on good terms.

Lauren finally noticed me and dad, and I saw her visibly put her walls up again. It hurt. I don't know why.

The principal cleared his throat and asked Lauren "Do you want to explain what happened?" I knew he knew what happened. Then suddenly it clicked that he was trying to make his point to me that he was not responsible for whatever I have face next for the situation. Now Lauren's answer depended on it.

"Nothing major. It was a misunderstanding." She said looking from me to the principal.

"I think we can excuse a misunderstanding" the principal said hurriedly to close the case and set me free. I saw a confirmation in Lauren's eyes as she continued to look between me and the principal.

"Excuse it? Look at my daughter! She has been beaten down!" Dad was furious as expected, I couldn't blame the principal for not handling this. "Who did it?"

Before I could say anything Lauren spoke "I did" both of our Dad's were not believing it. Before Lauren starting explaining how she did hurt me I said.

"It's true dad. I started it. And Lauren unintentionally did... this." I said pointing to my body. " I tried to give my father a pleading look to discuss it later. I didn't know if it was a bad or good thing for me when sighed as an agreement to me looking at Mr Jauregui to drop the topic for now and deal with it later.