Part Twelve - Equivoqué

"Uuhh, nine. Thanks for giving me another chance."

Spank!

"Uhh, ten. Thanks for giving me another chance."

Spank!!!

"Aaahh, el-eleven. Thanks for giving me another chance, Lau-ren"

Spank!

"Twelve.... Thanks for giving me another chance." The younger girl said panting.

"Now, tell me, what you are going to take care of, now that this punishment is over."

Blake was trying her best catch her breather so she could answer but her Lauren didn't seem to have that much of time "I am not able to hear you, Cy."

Blake immediately started speaking because Lauren's voice told her that there would be consequences if she won't do as she has been told to "I will take care th-that my body doesn't initiate any intimate tou-touch toward you... without your permission"

"And why?" Lauren asked finally offering her caressing touch that Blake needed on her burnt butt cheeks.

"Because... because you have restricted me to initiate any touch with you in public without your permission. I am supposed to do so till you allow me to freely touch you anytime, anywhere."

"Good girl." Lauren said caressing Blake's head. "Now remember if you repeat this mistake again the punishment will be the same. Double of the last punishment. But if you repeat this, there will be something more coming with 24 spanks. Nod if you understand." Blake nodded. "Such a good girl, now you may sit straight."

Blake slowly made herself sit up with a little help from Lauren. She was able to find a less painful position after a minute of shifting side to side on the leather car seat.

Thankfully she was wearing a skirt today which made it easier for her. It hurts like hell when you try to put on a pair of pants right after a spanking session.

If she didn't lose the track of time, the school should probably start in 20 minutes. She wasn't worried about being late because the car was literally parked at the backside of the school.

Which was why Lauren was now looking outside from the car's sunroof to make sure that no would see them together getting out of the back seat of the car.

The raven-haired girl came back inside and kissed Blake's lips and said "Good girl." which always made the punishment worthy.

"Do you want to come now, little girl?" Lauren asked as she helped Blake to lie on the back seat fully as she made sure to not put any weight on the Italian girl due to the hard spanking session. "I bet your underwear is already ruined."

Lauren checked after teasing Blake by making patterns on her thigh with by her finger for few seconds and indeed Blake's underwear had a big wet spot. "Aren't you a naughty little girl, getting wet from hard spanks?" It was a rhetorical question; Blake automatically as a habit did not speak anything. "We can't take chances to soak it entirely when you have to keep wearing it for the next 6 hours."

After giving a few teasing brushes with her fingers at Blake's clothed center, Lauren asked: "Do you want me to make you come, Cy?"

When Blake didn't speak anything, Lauren let out a sigh of disappointment which caused Blake to blurt out "I am sorry."

Lauren shook her head as a reassurance, knowing that if she didn't that will cause Blake to have a fit. "Just answer me. Do you want to come?"

Blake didn't show any hesitancy because she didn't want to disappoint Lauren again "Yes, I really want to come."