♡ 1 ♡

Im sya and your name ?

okayy lets start this

Heyy hii !! Before I started this story,let's imagine GD is still not celebrity here .Your Name ( y/n ) , G-Dragon aka Kwon Ji Yong is your lovely best friend since childhood . He is so famous at college, rich asf and good looking , he's everyone favorite at college. Many girls are hella jealous of you because you really close with him . you both always argue each other but still care each other even when you guys are fights.Everyone in college calls him GD. you love to calls him Kwon ji yong and ji yong than GD . Ji Yong didn't like you to calls him GD because he's not allowed his close friend to call him GD . Ji Yong one year older from you. So you are 20 and Jiyong is 21 . okay let's start ♡

Ji Yong and you have been know each other since childhood , you both live together since your parents died when you are still kid , you don't have a brother or sister so Ji Yong and his parents take care of you really well ! After you and Ji Yong start studying at college, you guys live together without Ji Yong parents because his parents have been busy with their business on overseas so they have to let you and Ji Yong live together on apartment that his parents rent for Ji Yong...

6: 00 am in the morning , you have to wake him up early to go college because Ji Yong are so hard to awake from sleep so you have to lied to him....

Your POV
Alarm ringing like usual , so i awake from sleep ." i have to wake ji yong early so we are not come late to college on our first day ".while i tied my hair . i will enter his room to wake him up . " omg i feel so sleepy , my eyes , i will drink a coffee first to get energy ".

You entered his room without knocking ...

y/n : Ji Yong wake upppp !!! we are already late !! it's already 7 30 am .

You shake his body so he can awake from sleep .

Ji yong : Yahhh y/n stoppp i want to sleepp !

Your POV
This sleepy head are always like this in the morning . " i want to sleep i want to sleep i want to sleep " i mumbling . " okay jiyong i will jump to your bed and get ready " with my smirk on face.

y/n : jiyonggggg aaahhhhh , we have to arrive at college before 8 o clock.

You jumping and jumping around his bed .

Ji yong : ahhhhh really this kid !!!

He rubs his hair with annoyed face and go back to sleep .