Season 2! Coming soon!

Hi readers!! I hope you guys are doing fine there, stay healthy and stay safe!! Stay at home!! Wash your hands and drink more with warm water!!

Anyway I decided to make season 2 for this book " Love U " season two.. There's some of reader wanted me to make S2 bcs they didn't like the ending so I decided to make it happy ending soon for jiyong and you.

I will informed you guys here when season 2 will be publish since i still busy with class assignments online oh my! :( I really appreciate for your waiting and everything!! Your waiting is much appreciated! I will publish as fast as possible so you guys don't have to wait for too long...
Thank you so much for 5k reads! Thank you so much for support!! I really can't believe it...im very happy as this is my first fan-fiction about Jiyong. Im sorry for my bad grammar and some errors, i will improve myself more in the future.
I hope you guys always filled with happiness and good health!! I do read some of comments actually, i saw you guys votes and put my story on your reading list and I really appreciate it a lot. So since this book already reach 5k i will definitely make season 2 and this season 2 also for thanking you guys for voting, comments and read my story. Love you!

P.s : my private message is always open for you guys! Anything you want to know or you guys wanted to share story with me, I always be there for you guys!! I will try my best!!

s : my private message is always open for you guys! Anything you want to know or you guys wanted to share story with me, I always be there for you guys!! I will try my best!!