♡20♡

Ji yong POV

I was pissed when she's rude at me, i try to talk with her nicely. My heart break into pieces when he throw me the necklace that i gave her. I walked away and went back home and i try to sleep but I can't, I was worried about y/n because i mad at her earlier. I never do that to her at all. She must be shocked. But i need to that so she will regret what she did to me. After a few hours, y/n are still not coming back home.

Ji yong, you said to her don't show her face to you, why did she need to come home?

Actually I don't mean it, i was just pissed.

She will be fine right?? Maybe she will sleepover at Rosie's apartment

I try to act calm so i try to call her but it's not reached so i decided to continue sleep.

***

In the morning....

I miss her, i wake up by myself and luckily it's weekend. I cooked myself and everything.

Arghh i miss her

I want to call rosie but she must be reject it since i mad at her y/n.

***

Magical time

Weekend already ended, i miss y/n so much. I want to apologize at her for being rude at her but maybe later at college. When i goes to college, everyone are looking at me. I looking for y/n but she's not here.

Where is she?

Then i want to approach rosie and lalisa then suzy stopped me. Rosie and lalisa look at each other with confused face.

Suzy : ji yong, i have to tell you something about the business my father recommended it.

Ji yong : what? *annoy*

Then suzy told everything about the business but im not interested at all because im worried about y/n. Then Ms.lee come at class and I can't ask rosie about y/n, ms.lee asking at everyone about y/n.

Why she didn't come?

Ms.lee : ji yong, where's y/n?

Ji yong : isn't she already come?

***

Then after the class session end, the break time start...

Ji yong : suzy you can eat with dae and tae first...

Suzy nodded at me and walked away. I approach rosie and lalisa.

Ji yong : why she didn't coming?

Rosie : why you asking us? We even don't know

Ji yong : did this weekend you guys with her?

Lalisa : we are not, we even didn't hangout with her since weekend, I thought she's with you GD

Ji yong : WHAT?? but she's not with me...actually before weekend, we are having a fight

Lalisa : really? Why?