♡ 5 ♡

y/n : it's already 8 am . im scared Ji Yong.

Ji Yong : don't worry , five minutes we will arrive to college .

y/n : Anddd i can't wait to hear girls screaming because of you .

You rolling your eyes.

Ji Yong : I don't think so and if they do , y/n you should protect me from them .

y/n : I know Ji yong , that's my job , i always do that . don't worry.

Ji Yong : thanks y/n .

He smiled at you .

y/n : i bet my bag will full of love letters and gifts like last year.

Ji Yong laughed.

y/n : it's not funny Jiyong , its tiring

y/n : it's not funny Jiyong , its tiring . they know that im close to you so they give me . i mean they can just give you directly not to me .

Ji Yong : I know y/n , maybe they are shy to give me.

y/n : do you like them ?

Ji Yong : what do you mean ?

y/n : i mean dont you feel irritated ? they give you love letters and some gifts but you never make one for them .

Ji Yong : i just think of them as a fans , you know right ? but I appreciate their love for me .

y/n : pffttt yes i know .

Ji Yong : one day , i will make love letter or some gift for someone i love .

y/n : ohhhhhh she will be so lucky .

Ji Yong smiled at you and said yes of course she will.

Ji Yong : how about you ?

y/n : Jiyong-ah im not famous in college , some people hates me because im close to you.not like you famous and everyone likes you jiyong .

You make a sad face .

Ji Yong feels so bad and try to comfort you with his words.

Ji Yong : yes i know . im sorry y/n . don't worry y/n i will be your backup BFF , I'm your best friend. but you know what y/n i think it's better if no one likes you than they likes you because they want something from you . you know what i mean right ?